Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Using woman as live-in transition

BriBri

Don Juan
Reaction score
Summary of my situation: Recently divorced 50-year old with the body and spirit of a 35 year old. Ex-wife of 20 years became a liberal, asexual man-hater (especially when Trump won in 2017). Did OLD for a few months and found a recently-divorced woman I could connect with (similar interests, etc.). (perhaps mistakenly) Decided to move in with her as a way to provide some 'residential' stability (i.e. luxury 3BR apartment in an area beneficial to me - work and travel-wise - but, we're both on the lease), after I sold my house (ex-wife bought me out of my equity) while I continue to work on myself physically and financially. Problem is....her 16YO slob son lives with us as well as 2 yappy/barking dogs. I work from home and often find their presence annoying. Sometimes, I even feel like I am being used as a dog-sitter - feeding/walking during my workday. Our lease is up next March (2023), and I definitely will be moving on at that point, if not sooner.

Question for you folks: Has anyone 'used' a woman as a live-in transition period while prepping for a move to better circumstances? Just looking for some anecdotal stories, out of curiosity. I know I made a mistake moving in with her, and have realized - through experience - the error of my way. Sex with her is OK, but she is too insecure and hyper-sensitive for a LTR.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You knew they were there when you decided to move in together correct?

This sounds like a rebound for you that you way over hyped.

Especially considering the sex isn't great.