Using photos of you and HBs to make other HBs desire you

TheLoner

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was able to take some photos of me and some HBs last weekend.

Can I go around and show random girls, photos of me and the other HBs on my phone?

Would they care?

Can I go up to them and say, hey do you think this girl is attractive?

Tagz

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's social proof that somehow you're a desired company of other HB's.

I do it but I show them the pictures inconspicuously. One thing I do is I leave the picture selected on screen on my tablet then I make the tablet go to sleep. I go up to a HB, strike a conversation, tell stories and have fun then eventually I bring out my tablet. I turn it on and the picture pops up. Since they're looking at it they immediately react like "Is that your gf?" or "who's that??" and etc.

Works for me. Instant social proof.

Tagz

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheLoner said:
Can I go up to them and say, hey do you think this girl is attractive?

As an approach I would make up a story and ask them what they think what the girl in the picture meant when she did this or said that last night at the party or at our date or whatever. Then depending on their answer, you can tell if they're open to talking to you. What I found out for myself by that approach they basically warm up to you and start saying all this crap that happened to THEM and forget about your predicament haha! Because girls like talking about relationships, opposite sex interactions and all that other crap. I would do that instead of randomly asking around. To me, that's too much like you're showing off. But heck who knows? Try yours or mine. See what works for you. :yes:

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as the women are attractive.

I saw someone use a pic of him with his mom and sister, both milfs. It works quite well for him, and he's got a brain.

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Walk up to them and show them a picture of your Dong. That should work.