Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Using Negs

davidsonj73

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys use negs with women? I haven't tried that, but heard about them from some of Mystery's material. How effective or ineffective have they been in your experience?

Last edited:

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Playful banter and light hearted teasing can be huge weapons if you know how to deliver. I've used this since I was probably in grade school and still do to this day. It's worked big for me. Some guys will post here they're against it, it's immature, bla bla bla, mainly because they can't pull it off. It falls under the IDGAF and C&F (C*cky and Funny) umbrella which women are attracted to--whether they want to be or not. It shows confidence and charisma. Women like to be teased because it's "fun" to them. Some will even give it back which creates a connection which woman are all about. Just don't be overtly mean about it. Be playful. Most guys are dull and boring and scared s*itless to even disagree with a women. Giving a girl some s*it and playing with her a bit can get you laid super fast. Almost every guy who is naturally good with women knows how to play this.

Good luck.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys use negs with women?
Never.
Negs are usually given to lower a woman's self-esteem to the level where they want to date the negger.

I only date severely broken women who don't need their self-esteem lowered any further.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Negs are usually given to lower a woman's self-esteem to the level where they want to date the negger.
Overall. I would disagree. Applying "neg hits" was designed for the smug and the overly self-assured female. A "neg"not only levels the playing field, but also subconsciously demonstrates that we're not "thirsty."

I only date severely broken women who don't need their self-esteem lowered any further.
Yes. I agree.A woman with self-image issues doesn't need (or deserve) reinforcement of "negs." And on a side note, I respect your morality stance on this issue.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neg any woman over 30 as much as you want.

Under 30, gots to be more selective.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neg any woman over 30 as much as you want.

Under 30, gots to be more selective.
Just curious of your age? It helps to better understand where you are coming from.

p_1337

Don Juan
Reaction score
While I agree that light teasing can lead to some great banter and sexual tension -- in my experience: it can also backfire terribly. Some women will actually get offended or find you annoying.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally no. And especially no with young girls. However, on occasion I’ll encounter a very confident, playful sassy woman who can take a little playful, teasing ‘negging’.

JoyDivision1990

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I agree that light teasing can lead to some great banter and sexual tension -- in my experience: it can also backfire terribly. Some women will actually get offended or find you annoying.
There's a way to do it that can be playful and fun and get you what you want.

If online, something as simple as a wink emoji after the neg/tease is helpful.

IRL, a devilish smirk.

Then again some women have absolutely no sense of humor, will take you seriously and become insulted and offended.

Depends on the type of girl you want, but your tone when delivering the neg/tease is important, imo.

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious of your age? It helps to better understand where you are coming from.
Duke I agree. For me knowing a persons age helps me also. The better to psychoanalyze them. LOL

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Banter, teasing, sexual tension. Pretty much every woman I know likes playful banter when it's well executed, with flow and wit.

Main problem is that most people cannot just climb the stage and improvise a stand-up show just because they know how to tell a joke. You have to work yourself up to the level where you can improvise without breaking a sweat. When you reach that level, you will rarely really offend or annoy.