"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Using jealousy to your advantage?

tail_spinner

New Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2003
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
But the jealousy emotion, itself, causes women to reassess you. They say to themselves "holy sh1t, I just got really jealous when I saw him talking to her. Hmm, I wonder if I actually like him." She then thinks about for a few days, talks to her girlfriends about it and then maybe makes the decision "okay, I am interested, I'm going to go for it."

This is how chicks make "decisions". Or rather how they let their emotional feelings guide their behavior. Usually there is some emotional trigger, then a few days thinking about it, processing it, verbalizing through the issue before they make up their mind.

Sometimes the emotional trigger is too powerful and the other steps get skipped and her reaction is more immediate (think about those cases when a chick suddenly blows a fuse.)

So, her being jealous, may cause her to think about going for you. Usually it will be later, at least a few days before the change is made. You just wait it out and do nothing until she makes a few more flirting moves toward you. She could decide she doesn't actually want you despite the jealousy emotional trigger
But the jealousy emotion, itself, causes women to reassess you. They say to themselves "holy sh1t, I just got really jealous when I saw him talking to her. Hmm, I wonder if I actually like him." She then thinks about for a few days, talks to her girlfriends about it and then maybe makes the decision "okay, I am interested, I'm going to go for it."
I read this interesting response from JustDoItAlways:

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?threadid=42426&highlight=jealousy

I think he hit it right on the nail. Any comments on using jealousy to our advantage?

tail_spinner
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

C-Damage

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2003
Messages
45
Reaction score
2
Age
42
Yeah it works. Not a good foundation for a relationship so make sure your on solid ground befor attempting this most basic of mind games - and always remember this is a cheap tactic used all over - it works - but the desired result is driven by jealousy rarther that by desire/

If they act on these impulses (which girls very frequently do) then they may not be happy with themselves even if they 'get what they want'.

Not a very healthy basis for a relationship, jealousy isnt a great trait for a mate anyway.
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
you guys should read my thread.

girl im flirting with sees me with another girl.
 

romeo203

Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
-- 100% guaranteed method

If a girl that likes you a little bit sees you with another girl, it will definitely bring out the stalker mentality in her. It happened to me twice before I realize how I could get a girl to really fall in love with me fast.

First girl: I broke up with her and found another girlfriend. She began stalking me once she found out. Wrote love poems, knocked on my window at night, showed up at my work. I felt bad but she cheated on me twice already so I broke up with her.

Second girl: This girl I liked alot a year ago calls me outta of the blue. She abused and used my heart so I wasn't going to fall in that trap again. I told her I had a girlfriend so I had to go and hung up on her. What happened? My phone rang 10 - 20 everyday until my girlfriend put a stop to it by *****ing her out. Luckily she was in a different state or she'll be crying on my front porch and writing poems to me.

I tell ya, jealousy is something girls esp. the gorgeous ones can't handle cause how often does a girl get rejected? very rarely. Us guys get rejected everyday and most of us already know how to handle it but when it's a chick, she'll hunt you down like a tiger.
 

speed_of_light

New Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Amen to that. I was talking to other chicks in front of my GF at our last outing with a huge group of people. It drove her nuts.

She says to me, "I noticed you talking to other girls but you don't see me talking to other guys."

I respond, "I knew her from before anyways ... before I met you. I'm just catching up with her. That's all. You can chat with guys if you want. I don't mind." Anyways, I didn't stop talking to other chicks that night after that conversation.

I tell ya, all chicks want what they can't have!

Speed Of Light
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top