Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Using jealousy to your advantage?

tail_spinner

Reaction score
But the jealousy emotion, itself, causes women to reassess you. They say to themselves "holy sh1t, I just got really jealous when I saw him talking to her. Hmm, I wonder if I actually like him." She then thinks about for a few days, talks to her girlfriends about it and then maybe makes the decision "okay, I am interested, I'm going to go for it."

This is how chicks make "decisions". Or rather how they let their emotional feelings guide their behavior. Usually there is some emotional trigger, then a few days thinking about it, processing it, verbalizing through the issue before they make up their mind.

Sometimes the emotional trigger is too powerful and the other steps get skipped and her reaction is more immediate (think about those cases when a chick suddenly blows a fuse.)

So, her being jealous, may cause her to think about going for you. Usually it will be later, at least a few days before the change is made. You just wait it out and do nothing until she makes a few more flirting moves toward you. She could decide she doesn't actually want you despite the jealousy emotional trigger
But the jealousy emotion, itself, causes women to reassess you. They say to themselves "holy sh1t, I just got really jealous when I saw him talking to her. Hmm, I wonder if I actually like him." She then thinks about for a few days, talks to her girlfriends about it and then maybe makes the decision "okay, I am interested, I'm going to go for it."
I read this interesting response from JustDoItAlways:

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?threadid=42426&highlight=jealousy

I think he hit it right on the nail. Any comments on using jealousy to our advantage?

tail_spinner

C-Damage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it works. Not a good foundation for a relationship so make sure your on solid ground befor attempting this most basic of mind games - and always remember this is a cheap tactic used all over - it works - but the desired result is driven by jealousy rarther that by desire/

If they act on these impulses (which girls very frequently do) then they may not be happy with themselves even if they 'get what they want'.

Not a very healthy basis for a relationship, jealousy isnt a great trait for a mate anyway.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys should read my thread.

girl im flirting with sees me with another girl.

romeo203

Don Juan
Reaction score
-- 100% guaranteed method

If a girl that likes you a little bit sees you with another girl, it will definitely bring out the stalker mentality in her. It happened to me twice before I realize how I could get a girl to really fall in love with me fast.

First girl: I broke up with her and found another girlfriend. She began stalking me once she found out. Wrote love poems, knocked on my window at night, showed up at my work. I felt bad but she cheated on me twice already so I broke up with her.

Second girl: This girl I liked alot a year ago calls me outta of the blue. She abused and used my heart so I wasn't going to fall in that trap again. I told her I had a girlfriend so I had to go and hung up on her. What happened? My phone rang 10 - 20 everyday until my girlfriend put a stop to it by *****ing her out. Luckily she was in a different state or she'll be crying on my front porch and writing poems to me.

I tell ya, jealousy is something girls esp. the gorgeous ones can't handle cause how often does a girl get rejected? very rarely. Us guys get rejected everyday and most of us already know how to handle it but when it's a chick, she'll hunt you down like a tiger.

speed_of_light

Reaction score
Amen to that. I was talking to other chicks in front of my GF at our last outing with a huge group of people. It drove her nuts.

She says to me, "I noticed you talking to other girls but you don't see me talking to other guys."

I respond, "I knew her from before anyways ... before I met you. I'm just catching up with her. That's all. You can chat with guys if you want. I don't mind." Anyways, I didn't stop talking to other chicks that night after that conversation.

I tell ya, all chicks want what they can't have!

Speed Of Light