“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

using chicks..?

J

juandonking

Guest
Being in school I have a lot of exposure to girls. There is soo much info on every aspect of picking up/attracting any hot girl. My problem, and I know others as well, is that I end up attracting way more girls than I want to pursue anything w/. Yes it is a confidence booster, but I don’t know what to do w/ them, they can really be a bother.

Pook talks about their social "webs." If I’ve heard correct he says he has managed to get the girls he doesn’t want to go and bring back better girls that might be suitable for him..!

Now that would be ideal, but any help or info on how we should (sorry for lack of better word..) use the girl we don’t want would be very much appreciated.

At the very least does anyone know a way to get a girl to stop liking you, without it being detrimental to your chances with other girls??
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Let her see you with other girls, she'll get jeleous and if you do it often enough she'll begin do dislike you.
And don't keep eye contact with her......
Just basically the opposite of most of the dj techniques
 
Last edited:
Top