Using C/F when you are past the initial stages

usscrum

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking about this the other day. I understand ****y/funny is an important part of the game, but doesn't it get old? I am naturally C/F around girls, but I feel like I'm just overusing it once I'm past the initial stages of attraction with a girl (first few weeks). Something just doesn't seem natural to me about that.

I guess I am wondering...how do the interactions progress? C/F and teasing is all good and well in the initial stages, but I feel like at some point, especially with a girl you're interested in making a LTR, the style of interaction has to change or else she's just going to get tired of it.

The girl I've been seeing for the past 3 weeks or so has recently started to say things to me like "you're never serious". Granted, I am probably a little too playful (which is why I'm thinking C/F just gets plain old after a while), but I am serious when I feel like I need to be. I feel like if I cut back a lot on the teasing, I'd be "submitting" to her...but then again I don't want to drive her away.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C+F is mainly used for building attraction. You're right, once you've got her attracted the C+F is no longer needed as much. The next step is building comfort. (Sorry, if I'm sounding a lot like MM here.) But I think it's very true. At some point you're going to have to be REAL because a woman isn't going to sleep with a guy she can't trust. I'm a naturally ****y+funny person but I know how to be serious at times when it's needed. Are you using the "rewarding" system in your game? This could help you quite a bit from the overuse of C+F. What is means is basically reward your girl for good behavior. I usually always start conversations light hearted and funny but if a girl say's or does something I like then I reward her. She gets to see that "real" side of me and it makes her feel special, and it also teaches her obedience; all in the same note! :) A girl WILL get tired of too much C+F, you just have to find that balance.

ssj4halo

Don Juan
Reaction score
What would you reward her with or how? A compliment?? Or kino her? or?? I mean I understand you can do something she likes but for on the spot rewards. Say that you are in the car and you tell her to do X and then Y and then bring Z over to me. She does all three. What do you say to reward her?? or do?? I think I am repeating myself lol

usscrum

Don Juan
Reaction score
just wanted to bump this. im still curious about the whole "rewarding" thing...

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well today for example, one of my plates was being extremely cooperative. Being very flirty, going out of her way to please me, and basically trying to win me over. So I would call her babe and she was loving it. Also if she did something I liked then I gave her a kiss. Or I would just touch her more. She's starting to catch on now that when she's a good girl then she gets goodies from daddy, and when she acts up then I'm going to be extremely cold to her.