Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Using an SSRI anti-depressant to treat jealousy?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJorBUST said:
Well, I'm sure much of this stems from self-esteem problems. I wouldn't say my self-esteem is especially poor though. ...
Note that I didn't say that you had poor self esteem, it's just challenged; there's a difference. It's apparent that you are social and friendly, it's just that certain situations make you question yourself. That's the challenge.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holland said:
...You spin plates because you want to, not because you need to.
Calm down and get centered.
:yes:

DJorBUST

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, Francisco.

Holland, I would thank you but calling someone pathetic because they're having a hard time getting over a girl is a little over the top. So, I'll just offer my balls so you can suck them.

klw423

Reaction score
I know it has been several years since you posted this...but I just wanted to thank you for doing so. I have struggled with this obsessional jealousy for most of my life and doing a lot of research to figure out ways to suppress these sorts of excessive thoughts. I am a physician assistant and truthfully there is _still_ not enough research behind the emotion of jealousy and all that can mean for a person and their quality of life. I have been throwing around the idea of starting medication myself and it does appear fluoxetine can be quite helpful for this issue. I am curious if you did start it in the end and if it was helpful for you?