"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

USERS freak me out.

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
522
Reaction score
2
Location
Long Beach
how do women freak you out?

Hey guys,

I'm curious to know some of the things that women do that freak you out; that make you think she is psycho, attention whoring, or trying to use you. What things do women do that make you, as a DJ, run away scared?

The reason I ask is because I had a conversation with a male friend of mine and he described how a female friend of his was freaking him out and scaring him and that he would never date her. It made me very curious. So, what are some things that women do that make you feel like he felt?
Thanks fellas,
SB:)
 
Last edited:

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
522
Reaction score
2
Location
Long Beach
C'mon guys, help me out, I really wanna know. I promise I won't talk about my kitty! I swear!
SB:D
 

The TallOne

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
NJ
Too clingy is a big one.

Them going threw my personal information...

A girl AFC pretty much.
 

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
537
Reaction score
0
If she's got a big knife at my throat.
 

affliction

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Age
44
The ones who wear live grenades as necklace ornaments are kinda scary.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
522
Reaction score
2
Location
Long Beach
LOL! Guys.

Okay, if a woman gave you lot's of compliments all of the time, would that make you leary of her? Ya know, if she thouight too highly of you?

If you don't give me some real answers I'm gonna act like the site-nympho that I am and start talking about sex! I'm warning you!
SB:D
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
i dont know how to explain this or of this is the answer you seek. but if a girl that shows interest whom i have no interest in whatsoever or completely find her a sexual turn off, i will be freaked. Interest signs like asking too much questions about me, and trying to dress/look prettier so i'll actually notice them.

and the thing is, the more i try to avoid them or try not to answer any of the questsions they got about me cause i know they have some interest in me, the more it backfires. cause they'll just grow more interest in me.

but yea if i knew someone had a high IL in me and i didnt, i would be freaked out by her. even if it was a friend.

e.g. a laid back girl who is herself...then later on attempts to act all feminine and girly with me as well as dress differently than normal. Becoming fake to try to attract me is really a turn off and freaky
 

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
522
Reaction score
2
Location
Long Beach
So, if you had a female friend and she sometimes called you "baby" or "sexy" and said you were a great guy how would that make you feel?
SB
 

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2004
Messages
484
Reaction score
3
Age
46
Location
Ontario
Female AFCs really scare me, even in my AFC days. Eons ago when I was in grade 11 I talked to a girl on an airplane on a class trip to Jamaica (yes really), I thought nothing of it and was just being 'nice', but I learned later that she had friend problems and I suppose the novelty of me as a new friend was something she wanted. Anyway, after the trip, she found my phone number and proceeded to call me almost every day. It eventually became so annoying that even my patience wore out and I would just leave the phone laid there when she called and come back later to hang it up (regardless of whether she was still on or not).

Guess she had the last laugh because years later I dated her and she dumped me for being too AFC. *Shakes head*
 

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2003
Messages
723
Reaction score
1
Location
Jax Bch, FL - 3rd Street Crew
So, if you had a female friend and she sometimes called you "baby" or "sexy" and said you were a great guy how would that make you feel?
If I was "interested" in her and she continued the flirty talk and was trying to pump up my ego, I'd holla' at her and try and get some play.

Does that answer your question, SeaB?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
522
Reaction score
2
Location
Long Beach
Yeah, Silquee (I like your nickname by the way), all the answers are helpful. Sometimes women have a male friend that they find attractive and that they like complimenting, but they somehow don't want a relationship with them. I'm generally flirty with my male friends at times, but I wouldn't want them to be freaked out by me. And also, if I'm interested in a guy, I'm usually VERY free with the compliments. Is this bad?
Thanks again guys,
SB;)
 

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
1,335
Reaction score
27
Attention wh0res are disturbing and psychos!

I'm generally flirty with my male friends at times,
Are you disturbing and psycho?
 
Last edited:

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
when a girl makes out with you and then the next day tells you it was a mistake and wants to keep it between the 2 of u
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by seabreeze
LOL! Guys.

Okay, if a woman gave you lot's of compliments all of the time, would that make you leary of her? Ya know, if she thouight too highly of you?

I would love that.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
the type of women that freak me out are they kind that hold silent grudges. After a few days of her being really selfish you finally find out that she is mad at you for something that she never had the guts to speak up about. Women like this take revenge on you silently.
 

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
522
Reaction score
2
Location
Long Beach
Kourt, yes, that's strange and I would stay the HELL away from her if I were you.

00Kevin, this type of behavior is VERY immature, especially if you are totally an approachable guy. I wouldn't watse time with a woman like that either.

I guess I just had this huge epiphany after I talked to my friends. As a woman, I just didn't realize that we do things sometimes that we think are positive but that end up making us look strange. Like if a female friend greeted you with Hi gorgeous sometimes or hey sweetie and you weren't attracted to her would that make you sort of hesitant to be friends with her? And if a girlfriend always tried to say postive things to you, just random words of encouragement, would that make you feel like she loved you too much? I guess I wonder how sweet can a woman be without giving the guy the impression that she's mentally unstable or obsessed with him?

Like right now my first impulse was to thank you guys for your replies and tell you that you are awesome, but I hesitate now because I don't want to sound cheesy. Aaaargh!
SB
 

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2004
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Location
In your head
Mmm interesting thread.

If a guy IS interested in you, I don't think there is a lot you can do to muck things up besides the obvious i.e. stalking behaviour.

I know what turns me off. If she is flirty with every guy in my presence. i.e. paws every guy in my room and then pines over me in the same way. That definately screams attention wh0re.

I think some element of challenge is required to stoke the flames of attraction (i.e. don't act unecessarily needy. A little bit of jealousy though for example when she and I are already steady I find quite endearing). For me most importantly I prefer she show me that she is hard to get for everyone else except me.

i.e. EVEN if we still sleep together on the first date I would prefer to hear that she doesn't do this kinda of thing with other guys but couldn't resist me because I was so attractive to her.

;)

Oh in response to your last post.

Compliments that make a guy feel like a man or sexy give me a boost. i.e. mmm I feel so protected around you, you're so strong, playfully slap his ass etc
When complimenting, use it sparingly and say it like you mean it!
Too many diamonds, are like rocks....
 
Last edited:

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
women freak me out when they go through my phonebook and messages, i caught a few women doing this (when i so carelessly left my phone unattended a couple of times), and immediately cut off contact with them, if they can't respect my privacy, i can't respect them. its like spying on me man. -shudders-
 

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
13
Age
44
Location
Pittsburgh
turn offs are girls that keep everything inside, can't take a compliment, try to fake their emotions (poorly i mean, i know all women do it), never smile, always feel a need to be 'serious', and probably my biggest peev......talks forever about or always draws attention to ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top