"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

use single mothers?

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
2,028
Reaction score
31
Why shoot you? Nice effort!

I look at it this way: You didn't know she was their older sis; and two, you get another swing at the plate!

Dating is like being a good baseball hitter: You need at-bats, swings at the plate, i.e., asking out women and dating women. The more at-bats you get, the better your game is.

Good job Walden on all your efforts, the boot camp and all. I have great admiration for you in trying to turn your life around.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
907
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Walden
I saw a totally hot chick in the city today with a kid on each arm, sarged on in , went for the close and she turned out to be their 17yr old big sister.

Anyone , just shoot me any old time you like....
Hey walden,
Ahem, 17 is, well, legal were Im from. Not saying I would, but, er, well, okay I would. hehehehe. Check out your local laws at www.ageofconsent.com for the legal answer before ya proceed buddy!!!!
 
Top