Usa/florida/miami

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
If you live in MIAMI just post saying that you live here so in case anyone needs a wingman in MIAMI they know who to contact!

Tiburon

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, how old are you?

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, PM me, we all need to chill sometime...Pembroke Pines seems to be around "the middle" of us, and it's be cool to meet a few of the guys from this board.

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
MR LAtte

Hey man when i go back to miami this winter we will hang out gets some hotties ...

Tiburon

HMbroken

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in Miami, and going to college in Miramar, FL. I think I could learn a thing or two from all you "Senior Don Juans." :)

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone and everyone from Miami send me a private message, and we'll have a DJ meetup sometime.

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I reside in o-town. Predicting that by that time i have a 'free schedule' I might find myself driving south;) If I decide it's worth it. I'm thinkin more along the lines of this winter like tiburon.

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have like a half dozen guys here from Miami. The only question is, when are we gonna meet up & use some of those DJ skills on the ladies sometime?

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I get my truck! ;)

heteropedro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in boca raton...but I'm to young to go with you guys.

Cardesigner84

Reaction score
yohoooo I'm BACK (its been sooo long)

Boca Raton here.. but I go to College in Detroit so I'll catcha guyz in December for winterbreak... we should start a mailing list to keep in touch...
Peace,
Pancho.

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
HEy DECEMBER

To all DJS in MIAMI or close to MIAMI:

DECEMBer is AROUND THE CORNER therefore we should plan meeting or something for those interested ..AFter the 19 th must of the college people are back...So take your time and put days that you might be available for a DJ meet up ..post them in the following format..:

December 20
December 26
December 30
January 03

We wil try to get the day that fits the MOSt of us.............

croper66

Reaction score
Miami Dj

I live in Miami. Areas of my interest Coconut Groove, South Beach, and Ft. LickyDale (Lauderdale). Contact me if you wanna head out sometime
Croper66@aol.com

standal

Reaction score
dtown fort lauderdale

hey SheFakedIt I have a buddy up your way I might go visit, we can all get together, have some fun and get a little practice in while we're at it.

If anyone lives in the dtown ftl area or is at least consistently up here give me a shout I am 1.5 miles to dtown and 2.5 to the beach.

nj27

Reaction score
SheFakedIt said:
West Palm beach here, anyone live up my way?
Is it true that place is crawling with hot b1tches? I just moved to Ft Lauderdale, from what I hear maybe I picked the wrong city.

standal said:
If anyone lives in the dtown ftl area or is at least consistently up here give me a shout I am 1.5 miles to dtown and 2.5 to the beach.
I could throw a rock and hit YOLO. :)

I just moved here and feel like a douche going to some of these places alone.

its a guy thing

Reaction score
bringing back this old thread. I'm in town for tonight. Leaving later tomorrow. Who wants to make something happen tonight. PM me with a ph#. I'll drop a few emails to those that listed them.

I'm in fort lauderdale, but definitely willing to hit up south beach.

-H

Miamidad81

Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Miami, 28 years old, recently separated, was with wife for 7 years so my pickup game is rusty but I'd be a quick learner.