Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

USA Cellphone plans - AT&T - T-Mobile - Verizon through Red Pocket

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I wanted to spread a tip for everyone who has a smart phone. Instead of paying $45+ plus a month, consider getting a annual prepaid plan through Red Pocket. It's 5Gbs a month, unlimited talk and text and works out to be only $225 a year all in (taxes, fees, etc). You cannot go wrong. I've gotten a lot of my friends and co-workers to switch and they love it. One dude switch his whole family of four and is saving over a grand a year. It's cheaper to buy through eBay, as their official store runs crazy deals. I got this one last year. Smooth sailing.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/18-75-Mo-R...okAAOSwQKdceFBn:sc:USPSFirstClass!10980!US!-1

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use www.mintmobile.com

8gb a month, unlimited talk and text, $240 a year.

Legit Europe has it down. I just swapped in a Sim for $15 from lebarra to cover me while I'm in Paris. Everything else is $$, but cell plans here? cheap!!

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I use www.mintmobile.com

8gb a month, unlimited talk and text, $240 a year.

Legit Europe has it down. I just swapped in a Sim for $15 from lebarra to cover me while I'm in Paris. Everything else is $$, but cell plans here? cheap!!
I looked up Mint, but the reviews were not very good. I use less than a gb a month, so 5gb a month is plenty for me.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I looked up Mint, but the reviews were not very good. I use less than a gb a month, so 5gb a month is plenty for me.
Yeah, with any less common carrier, always check coverage maps, etc, and try to purchase the smallest plan possible to give them a test run. Mint has been good to me. I'm just glad cell prices are coming down!

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Yeah, with any less common carrier, always check coverage maps, etc, and try to purchase the smallest plan possible to give them a test run. Mint has been good to me. I'm just glad cell prices are coming down!
Very true indeed. I feel like I am forced to upgrade the phone every two to three years because it just becomes too slow. Another reason why I miss the basic phones. Life was much more simpler.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true indeed. I feel like I am forced to upgrade the phone every two to three years because it just becomes too slow. Another reason why I miss the basic phones. Life was much more simpler.
Yep! Just get a phone with as much memory as possible and you should be okay, for awhile...

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Yep! Just get a phone with as much memory as possible and you should be okay, for awhile...
I have a Galaxy 6, 128GB. After the last update, it's becoming slow. There newer phones are just too expensive and are so fvckin big.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a Galaxy 6, 128GB. After the last update, it's becoming slow. There newer phones are just too expensive and are so fvckin big.
It might be the update and not the phone, the software can be buggy

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you do something about my trash? It goes up every 4 months. So it went from $22 every 4 months to now, $78 in the span of 9 years. There's only 2 of them to choose from.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Why is it so expensive in the U.S.? It cost me $4.84 per month for 6Gb, 300 minutes, 300 sms. The most expensive plan is $27.22 for 15Gb, 3500 minutes, and 3500 sms. I play $11.34 for the internet only sim card, it's no roaming LTE, no limit on traffic, it's a corporate plan, I use it for my wifi, just a sad more expensive than having fiber optic connection, which is $7.56 per month for unlimited traffic.

I can change my plan right from my cell phone

Image-2.png

Image-3.png

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@backseatjuan

I assume it boils down to economics (supply vs demand) the overall economy and a monopoly on service and towers

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
@sazc what you doing in france? Alone? With a friend romantic trip?

Can you leave your iPhone on a table in pub there while you get a beer and expect it to be there when you come back? What’s the situation with muslims and blacks from Africa?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@sazc what you doing in france? Alone? With a friend romantic trip?

Can you leave your iPhone on a table in pub there while you get a beer and expect it to be there when you come back? What’s the situation with muslims and blacks from Africa?
LMAO while I'm at it, I'll add why the sky in blue at the end of the reply :)

I'm in France with the family for spring break. Currently at Disney Paris, a few more days in Paris proper, then home.

I wouldn't expect to leave my iPhone or anything of value on a pub table here, and have it still be there when I get back.

No clue about the Muslims and blacks here. It's a legit melting pot. Everyone is super nice and seems to get along.

I was asked 'where I left my yellow vest?' yesterday in the subway. Pretty rude. I played dumb and asked HIM what a yellow vest was and why he thought I should have one. He replied, explaining the situation, and that I will be safe in 'this side' of the river. I asked again why he thought I should have one, what made me appear that way to him. He answered "just making conversation" and then tucked his tail between his legs and then trotted off to his wife and baby who were waiting for him.

No clue why the sky is blue, sorry :)

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO while I'm at it, I'll add why the sky in blue at the end of the reply :)

I'm in France with the family for spring break. Currently at Disney Paris, a few more days in Paris proper, then home.

I wouldn't expect to leave my iPhone or anything of value on a pub table here, and have it still be there when I get back.

No clue about the Muslims and blacks here. It's a legit melting pot. Everyone is super nice and seems to get along.

I was asked 'where I left my yellow vest?' yesterday in the subway. Pretty rude. I played dumb and asked HIM what a yellow vest was and why he thought I should have one. He replied, explaining the situation, and that I will be safe in 'this side' of the river. I asked again why he thought I should have one, what made me appear that way to him. He answered "just making conversation" and then tucked his tail between his legs and then trotted off to his wife and baby who were waiting for him.

No clue why the sky is blue, sorry :)
https://news.sky.com/story/fifteen-men-charged-over-beheadings-of-female-hikers-in-morocco-11595382

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Take your trash to the dump directly. No fee you cheap fvck! lol.
Going to the landfill is like an odyssey here especially when it snows. It would tear up my truck.