Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
No, it’s just that the prophecies have been corrupted. For example, the Armageddon will happen before the antichrist, not after; the antichrist will come out after because people would be weaker in faith then and disillusioned with religion entirely, especially Christianity (see this letter from Albert Pike; note: “the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer” = the antichrist coming out).Do you realize since the birth of the modern bible how many people have said "they got it all wrong" they are not reading the text correctly.
Jim Jones and David Koresh thought the same thing.
The prophecies are encrypted and sealed. It even states this in the OT. The time frame? Its anyones guess.
It’s beast isn’t it? Representing the opposite of lamb who is supposed to be Jesus.The word Antichrist is not even in the greek text of the book of revelations.
You do know that dysfunctional family structures also believe a male is "optional" and does not constitute a family. A man has a kid with a lady, and it's her originating family and her child. The man has nothing to do with it.
Dysfunction is sad to discuss. A family is an island onto themselves.You do know that dysfunctional family structures also believe a male is "optional" and does not constitute a family. A man has a kid with a lady, and it's her originating family and her child. The man has nothing to do with it.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
I mean it’s really not that hard, there is a consensus that the dude exists across pretty much all forms of ChristianityIt can be. But then again that's by ones interpretation. The word antichrist only apears in Paul's texts. I'm fairly certain it is not in revelation.
You’d be hard-pressed to find a Christian who doesn’t believe in the antichrist though...Following the herd doesn't make it truth.