URGH!!! I've had enough of this sh!t!!!

djinhell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im starting to get really frustrated now. :cuss:

IM A 23 YEAR OLD VIRGIN!!!?? how pathetic is that!!!!! I've had opportunities with girls in the past, but never felt they were right for me.

Whats worse, is my best friend, who I would hang out with (who was a virgin like me), got a girlfriend (thanks to me). So he is always off with his girlfriend..and I feel totally isolated and abandoned. So im loney, frustrated...not going out as frequently as I would in the past.

Getting out of this cycle seems impossible.

I know what you will say...dont be desperate, but I cant help but feel desperate...I mean, peer pressure and society puts a lot of pressure on being a virgin...and Ive had enough! I want to experience physical relations with a girl.

DONT GET THIS WRONG, IM NO LOSER. I get on with lots of girls at my uni..but no-one really floats my boat.

I work on the student radio, and get lots of confidence from that...BUT, jeez...it just seems absolutely impossible for a guy to get a girl when he wants to.

I dont even want to go around shagging loads of girls. I just want one girl who im able to spend time with...

Im sorry to outburst like that. I know people get p!ssed off with these kinds of posts, but I just feel a bit down at the minute. Im lonely, and I dont deserve to be.

Dj In Hell

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It looks like you've got all the pieces in place. You work on the student radio, are relatively popular and you meet women. It looks like what your problem is that you're too selective. You said, "no-one really floats my boat." Now, there's nothing wrong with that. Every guy has his standards, but when you're searching for a woman who you want to have a relationship or be intimate with, there are some things you need to consider:

Qualify the girl. Know specifically what qualities you want in a girl, and if she doesn't qualify, move on to the next one. By doing this, you save a lot of time and don't end up getting into a relationship or having sex with a girl that will end up giving you more heartache than pleasure.

When you meet a woman, try not to set specific goals right off the bat. Before every date, set a direction. For example, instead of saying, "I'm going to kiss close at the end of this date" say, "I'm going to get more intimate on this date." That way, there is no added pressure! I read this tip from an article yesterday on here and it makes lots of sense.

Being a 23 year old virgin is not a bad thing. It just means you have standards and aren't ready to settle and have sex with just any girl. When you meet a woman you are interested in, establish the attraction fast and don't put too much pressure on yourself!

djinhell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Please explain this sentence
I just meant, I can get on with girls, im not completely useless. Its just theres no girls around my uni who im really like "WOW", if you know what I mean.

Thanks for the reply Jerkyboi. Yes, I think I do know the qualities I want in a girl. Theres a girl whos really flirty with me on facebook and at uni, but I wouldn't bother with her, because shes an attention *****..and if anything, would probably just use me!

I guess I will just try to focus on the positives of my life..and hopefully things will fall into place. Its just frustrating knowing that every second im falling further and further behind.

Dj In Hell

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what it's like. For the longest time I did have some girls attracted to me, but I wasn't attracted to them. But then I couldn't get the girls that I am attracted to. A lot of people told me that my standards were just too high.

I have lots of girl friends but it hasn't been easy for me to get girlfriends.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like this sudden wave of emotion came from your buddy getting a gf and not spending as much time with you.

Secondly I find it IMPOSSIBLE to believe that out of ALLLLL the girls at your school, you don't find one attractive ENOUGH to want to bang her. Your most likely intimidated by the super hot girls at your school, don't know how to approach or what to say etc.

The best thing you can do to help yourself get out of this rut your in is change your mindset and attitude. Have fun, smile, show everyone that you enjoy your life and it will help TREMENDOUSLY!

Negativity breeds failure.

Also start going out there and approaching as many women as you can. Its a numbers game, the more you approach, the better you get, the sooner you get to fuvk! Start logging your field reports here and we can let you know where you need to improve and what your doing well.

Lastly, find some more friends to go out with. Staying at home and sulking about it, isn't going to help you. Find some guys who are good with girls and have a good social group. Once that happens, its like a waterfall of women will start to fall in your lap.

PIMP

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djinhell said:
I just meant, I can get on with girls, im not completely useless.
I'm sorry, I've never heard the term "get on" being used before. I don't know what it means. Have you had chances to have sex, made out with girls etc?

Its just theres no girls around my uni who im really like "WOW", if you know what I mean.
The answer to that is simple. Your standards are too high. I was the same way when I was younger.

Here is a tip. If a girl likes you and you think she is at least cute and nothing about her turns you off; go for her.

Don't limit yourself to only 9's or higher. You have to start somewhere.

djinhell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
I'm sorry, I've never heard the term "get on" being used before. I don't know what it means. Have you had chances to have sex, made out with girls etc?QUOTE]

Oh I see. To answer that question, yes I have had chances, I have made out with girls, been on dates etc...just never gone all the way with a girl..because I've never felt they were 100% right for me.

your probably right though, I aim too high. So I will take your advice, because I am semi-aware of that point anyway. I find flaws in girls very easily and tend to turn the flaw into a bigger thing that what they are. which is silly, because there is no such thing as perfection..its a fantasy.

cheers

Dj In Hell

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole "NO GIRL WOWS ME" thing is simply this: You are USED to having oneitis for girls, and now that you (thankfully) dont have oneitis, any "basic" attraction you have for a girl doesn't "seem right" to you.
You're looking to have oneitis for a girl...
dont