"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Urgent!

coin

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2003
Messages
150
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by SLIKKER_THAN_AVG
Am i the only one here lauging my ass off at this thread?
Nope...

But I think this guy's first language is not English. That may be creating some problems.

That said, his plan doesn't make any sense to me either. wtf?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Duasun

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Location
Europe
It's true, my first language is'nt english... :)

And, of course, i don't know how to explain what i had in mind when started this 'retarded' game... :)
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Duasun
Fvck the bear!
(It is a real bear?)

She is fvckin shy and affraid of world around her, and she will have a big problem to dig for a fvckin bear when there is a many people in the room... :)
I must've missed the part where you said WHY she would go digging for a ceramic bear in a bar when 1) she has already TOLD you she doesn't want the bear, and 2) she's nervous in public.

Why not just duct tape her up in your basement and get it over with? :confused:
 

Duasun

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Location
Europe
Originally posted by squirrels
I must've missed the part where you said WHY she would go digging for a ceramic bear in a bar when 1) she has already TOLD you she doesn't want the bear, and 2) she's nervous in public.

Why not just duct tape her up in your basement and get it over with? :confused:
She likes to be chalenged... :)
And when you don't want something, maybe you should know wtf it is?

Well, i don't have a fvckin basement, but, i got the point. Maybe u r all right... :)
 

Starman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
2,907
Reaction score
6
Location
chicago,il , usa
Dusan are you Japanesee? where are you from?

Im picturing a ceramic Polar Bear with a slot on its ass crack to put in coins..

Yes this thread is hilarious

hahah and even funnier..we have a user here named "coin"
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Duasun

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Location
Europe
Originally posted by Starman
Dusan are you Japanesee? where are you from?

Im picturing a ceramic Polar Bear with a slot on its ass crack to put in coins..

Yes this thread is hilarious

hahah and even funnier..we have a user here named "coin"
Starman, i just asked for help. If you can't help me, than leave me alone. I'm sorry about my english.

It seems that you are pretty smart. Why do you have to prove your superiority? I believe that you are.
 

Starman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
2,907
Reaction score
6
Location
chicago,il , usa
I just think its funny..I think you should really go ahead and do it..

I once brought a girl I liked that worked at a bar..a whole chicken
 

Duasun

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Location
Europe
Originally posted by Starman
I just think its funny..I think you should really go ahead and do it..

I once brought a girl I liked that worked at a bar..a whole chicken

Maybe you blew it up cz chicken was stucked in your a$$? :D
 

K56Connect

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
I laughed at all his other posts, except for the one where he tried to make a joke.
 

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2003
Messages
1,652
Reaction score
20
Location
CAN-NUH-DUH
Originally posted by Starman
I just think its funny..I think you should really go ahead and do it..

I once brought a girl I liked that worked at a bar..a whole chicken
I was laughing all the way through this thread, and then Starman puts the icing on the cake!!!!!!!!

Man this is some funny stuff. I'm confused and lmao, all at the same time.

Was it a live chicken? That'd be too funny. What is this guy thinking and Starman, WTF were YOU thinking!!???
I hope you were trying to be funny. I hope she laughed. That was the funniest, most original thing i've ever heard of.

Anyways,
this guy's plan has my brain tied in knots. Why would he leave it at a bar? Why not Mcdonalds, or the Mayors office?
That'd make about as much sense.

Man, I'm still laughing at the chicken remark.

Thanx, I neede this.

The Bad Ass Canadian
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 19, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Starman you b@stard, i thought i was over this thread i log on a few hours later and im LMAO all over again..

Duasun, its all in good fun my friend. Your english is good by the way.
 

Starman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
2,907
Reaction score
6
Location
chicago,il , usa
heh this was in my pre-DJ days..I had a crush on a chick at this restaurant/bar..she kept giving me free drinks..and wouldnt let me tip her..

so 2 weeks later I came in with some flowers, a rotiserrie chicken(the place was called WISHBONE), and some candy machine jewlery..She thought it was funny..and my friends were crackin up..

Here is the chicken

http://www.outofthefryingpan.com/recipes/images/beer.butt.chicken.lowering.jpg
 

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
602
Reaction score
0
i have never laughed so loud by myself. thanks to duasan and starman for that. omg i had tears in my eyes.

now to get "serious"... can someone please explain what the bar has to do with the ceramic bear????
 

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 19, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Iqqi, i read this thread this afternoon, and i can tell you, its been MONTHS since ive laughed that hard by myself in the office..my stomach hurts just thinking about it.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Starman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
2,907
Reaction score
6
Location
chicago,il , usa
The funny thing is .. the poor chap was pressed for time! he needed advice before she found the Bear

I can only imagine the bar workers there..and this guy secretly hiding a bear and telling them NO TOUCHY! THE CERAMIC BEAR! ITS NOT FOR YOU!
 

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 19, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
I think tamales would like this one, I remember a while ago she was lauhging at another foreign post.

Anyways..its easy to envision all this, think of a girl..in a bar..smoky haze filling the room, people talking music playing...and going up and down the bar..quietly repeating to herself the phrase "must find bear..must find bear"

Anyways..like i said..the guy is doing good in his english..far better than i have been at Thai, Portugese, which i tried to learn when i visited those countries...theres just something about this thread that tickles the funny bone...good times :D
 

Kibblez'n'Bitz

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2003
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Location
Cowtown, Canada
It's true, my first language is'nt english...
I think I can help.. Are you by chance of Yugoslav nationality, as your name/alias sounds like 'Dusan' which is a yugoslav name and I happen to have a similar name/nationality as my ethnic background..

This thread is indeed weird but I could probably help 'translate' lol
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top