URGENT - The girl had the nerve to hit me multple times while "Play fighting"

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, you couldn't take her down,lay on top of her,hold her down and kiss her? IF she still wants to fight,put your full weight on her-chest to chest,feet out to the side like a wrestler[weight on toes and chest],after about 30 seconds of not breathing-she'll come around

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll give you a simple little rule I go by:

If ANYONE hits me. I hit them back. Girl or boy, it doesn't matter, they must all learn the lesson for attacking someone. But if I am able to pre-empt the strike and block it, then I will grab them roughly and say very sternly "Don't ever hit me."

Don't just take the blows like a punchbag.

DJDanny

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with strelok on this one, she wanted you to take control, you shoulda grabbed both her wrists, pinned her down and ****ed the living daylights outta her total domination style.

Or you could let her slap you multiple times get all upset about it but do nothing anyways and come post about it in a online forum and proceed to reject pretty much everyones advice,

your call. This was a spot for your inner caveman to shine and you totally missed it.

Alien

Don Juan
Reaction score
The aim of this fighting stuff is to make you lose your self control, hit her back and to play by her rules not by yours. You could just simply wave goodbye and go home.

I hope those who advise him to hit her back have already punched a few girls and boys, and were in similar situations.

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ARE YOU EEEFFFFING KIDDING????!!!

Anyway, last night she was trying to play games. Trying to play fight and get rough with me. I lightly slap her and just play fight stuff. Then a couple times she slapped me for real (because I said she wasn't tough probably) a couple times, like real ones multiple times. It shocked me! Really hurt emotionally the feeling of a girl actually feeling I'm the type of guy that it's okay to just slap like that and completely disrespect me. What was worse is that it shocked me so much that I froze and couldn't react properly, I knew for the whole night I should of just left and I didn't - because the AFC in my mind was telling me "She doesn't deserve you just leaving on her like that" at first I was thinking .."Well that's what happens when I play" then I realized..no she's hitting me multiple times and then after apologizes and says "I'm sorry for hurting you", I'm like "You didn't hurt me but whatever helps you sleep at night". Thoughout my time of knowing her she's been telling me she's tough and actually beats up guys over petty reasons n her town... I'm basically like "Ya suuuure" I guess it irritated her that I don't find a 5 foot 1 100 pound girl tough

You let a woman slap you as a man? Are you freaking kiddin me you want tips? Sell your balls on ebay cuz in her eyes you already did. There is no gooood daaaang way in hell any female I have ever been with with even contemplate raising a hand at me. What kind of man are you? Then on top of that the fact that you didnt check her (what you should have done) or leave?
Leaving would have made you look weak you should have checked her, but the fact that you just let her cuddle with you on top of that is just eeefiinng pathetic man up. You definately are a vagina in her eyes now. You let her get away with bad behavior and you also encouraged it by cuddling im sorry to say but she has probally lost all respect for you as a man. You should forget about her. How is she gonna feel safe around you when she knows a 5 foot 100lb can punk you. NOT VERY SAFE AT ALL!!!!!! JESUS CHRIST MAN. Grow a pair and don't ever let any female on this earth disrespect you like that. YOUR A MAN. your better than that.

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDanny said:
I'm with strelok on this one, she wanted you to take control, you shoulda grabbed both her wrists, pinned her down and ****ed the living daylights outta her total domination style.

Or you could let her slap you multiple times get all upset about it but do nothing anyways and come post about it in a online forum and proceed to reject pretty much everyones advice,

your call. This was a spot for your inner caveman to shine and you totally missed it.
EXACTLY

TIC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dante420 said:
Thoughout my time of knowing her she's been telling me she's tough and actually beats up guys over petty reasons n her town... I'm basically like "Ya suuuure" I guess it irritated her that I don't find a 5 foot 1 100 pound girl tough
I love when girls imply that they can actually beat up a guy in a fight. Who are they kidding? Not a person on the planet believes that. I would normally be a little pissed when girls say stuff like that to me but I actually find it a turn on when a girl is that aggressive.

But yea personally I wouldn't worry too much about her slapping you. You were both playing and she took the liberty of hitting you for real because she's allowed to do that in this country

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TIC said:
I love when girls imply that they can actually beat up a guy in a fight. Who are they kidding? Not a person on the planet believes that.
Actually some girls can beat up guys. The secret is to realize that *fighting* - I'm talking about spontaneous fighting as it occurs in the real world a la this example (NOT MMA fighting that is setup and prearranged), is actually mostly psychological, NOT physical, because it comes down to *who will blink first*

That's why the OP got owned by a girl who was 5'1 and 100 lbs, even though he was physically stronger, she was psychologically stronger.

In the NFL, they label it *mental toughness*

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman slapping me is like my daughter slapping me. They might both get put over my knee and get a spanking, but I wouldn't hit either of them because I'm just way to strong. Knives and Gunfights ya know? If it was my girlfriend and we were playing, trust me I would have turned her ass beet red and then fvcked the **** out of her.

TIC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
Actually some girls can beat up guys. The secret is to realize that *fighting* - I'm talking about spontaneous fighting as it occurs in the real world a la this example (NOT MMA fighting that is setup and prearranged), is actually mostly psychological, NOT physical, because it comes down to *who will blink first*

That's why the OP got owned by a girl who was 5'1 and 100 lbs, even though he was physically stronger, she was psychologically stronger.

In the NFL, they label it *mental toughness*
Well he was owned in a playfight. I was specifically referring to girls pretending that they could actuallly win a fair fight with a guy. I doubt the OP would lose in a real fight with an 100 lb girl

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TIC said:
Well he was owned in a playfight. I was specifically referring to girls pretending that they could actuallly win a fair fight with a guy. I doubt the OP would lose in a real fight with an 100 lb girl
I think the OP would lose in a real fight with his 100 lbs gf, because he wouldn't have the balls to put her in her place, then again, easier said than done to put a girl in her place, especially if she is hot and beautiful.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dante420 said:
I was really into this girl, first girl in awhile that I respected - it was like the rarest thing I've ever encountered. She could be really cute and adorable one second, really respectable and sexy - you could actually see her eyes change between cute to sexy. Some people you hang out with and leave feeling drained and de-energized, while being with her left me very happy, and energized. This is only over the course of maybe 4 weeks.
I can see you fell for the trap...like that beautiful flowers...fly sits on them and bam she is fvcked for life.
OK I get your point. She looked just like easy going girl who does not shyt test...pushes buttons to see which sets you off....
You should be always ready.

Anyway, last night she was trying to play games. Trying to play fight and get rough with me. I lightly slap her and just play fight stuff. Then a couple times she slapped me for real (because I said she wasn't tough probably) a couple times, like real ones multiple times.
You should learn how to block, man.

It shocked me!
That I can understand since you were not ready.
Really hurt emotionally
Don't be a f@g ;)
the feeling of a girl actually feeling I'm the type of guy that it's okay to just slap like that and completely disrespect me.
And you did let her bltch slap you,
What was worse is that it shocked me so much that I froze and couldn't react properly
Not ready. You started thinking how will you look like instead of taking action....thats your fragile ego playing games with you.

, I knew for the whole night I should of just left and I didn't - because the AFC in my mind was telling me "She doesn't deserve you just leaving on her like that" at first I was thinking .."Well that's what happens when I play" then I realized..no she's hitting me multiple times and then after apologizes and says "I'm sorry for hurting you", I'm like "You didn't hurt me but whatever helps you sleep at night". Thoughout my time of knowing her she's been telling me she's tough and actually beats up guys over petty reasons n her town... I'm basically like "Ya suuuure" I guess it irritated her that I don't find a 5 foot 1 100 pound girl tough
She was tougher than you ;) She is waiting for someone who she can't bltch slap.

So...back to the main issue.

I let the issue slide and kinda withheld myself from our normal cuddling but still let her cuddle me and kept a hand on her. She knew I was mad and I kept it below the surface which was totally AFC of me.
It is just your AFC ego fvcking with your brain....you shouldn't think that much.

How could I of handled this better?
I was pretty harsh on you here. Let me tel you I even had girls trying to kick me between my legs when they couldn't find any weak spot...emotionally and physically. And yes it set me off. How can she be so mean to me. Isn't she afraid of loosing me?
First girls are mean and they are just like little girls. Real little girls do hit their loved ones quite often....I call it Loyalty test...."If he will still like me after I slap him...he is loyal." But basically they are just pulling stunts because they see you are not a murderer, they are bored and a little evil :) It is acceptable with kids but not so much with adults....so I always erase 7 points of ten on her score after stunt like that...she should have known better.

On the bright side...most times it is just their frustration speaking....they want to get with you physical ;) Like guys pushing girls....sheer frustration.
What do I do from here? I was so disappointed in the way I handled it, it actually hurt my chest not to mention my pride...I let the window of opportunity pass for a reaction and I now I have no idea what to do. She's such a good snuggler that I woke up happy
Don't think too much. Admit you are still a fragile ego pvssy and work from that...kill tha scared little boy inside you. Don't beat yourself about it.

Good luck.

Alien

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
A woman slapping me is like my daughter slapping me. They might both get put over my knee and get a spanking, but I wouldn't hit either of them because I'm just way to strong. Knives and Gunfights ya know? If it was my girlfriend and we were playing, trust me I would have turned her ass beet red and then fvcked the **** out of her.

I agree with Warrior ...and with Danel. This thread has gone "You were an AFC! Be a man and kick her in the face!". You take girls way to seriously. Why do everyone hide their age? Sorry, but some advices in this thread are 15 year oldish.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDanny said:

If OP can admit that internally...he is on the best way to get cured.

Reaction score
Responding from my alias, this is Dante420 (and yes I was trying to make a PUA web site and all until I realized the whole industry is MOSTLY a scam)...nonetheless, disregard this part

I have to respond on this user name because of the 11 post in 24 hours rule.

I truly appreciate all the advice. I understand I needed a stern talking to with a lot of finger wagging all up in my face :kick: Hell half of me was staring down the AFC in me like :trouble: that night saying I'm never going to let this happen to me again.

So last night (the same day of which I left the morning after all this occurred) I received a text on my phone from her AIM screen name saying she quit her job in the middle of the shift. I didn't see it at the time and then 30 minutes later I got a text saying to call her at some point during the night. I didn't because by the time I'd get around it was far too late to give a house a phone call.

So then just now I get a message on Facebook saying

Oh hi,
I'm not calling you =P just liiiiiike your not calling me, butthead.
Question: How the hell would I respond to this? I've read the whole DJ Bible multiple times since being 14 years old. I've read Gambler's book, I've read The Art of Seduction. WTF!!!

Rant:
So I'm thinking what a childish way to try to play games. A normal member of society makes a phone call when they feel like they have something to speak to you about, however she wants to play games and see how I respond? **** that I don't even want to respond now....Now what? Last time I respect a girl before knowing her for 4 months. Until then no respect, no special treatment. I let myself sit around when I could be out in Cali by now just because I really liked her and she made me happy - she doesn't do that no more so what's the point in seeing how she'll be in the future...

How would you handle this..or better yet how would any man with self-respect handle this

Radharc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, she seems like a really cool girl, playing games but not taking them seriously enough to hide them. Sounds like a good sport.

Just relax dude, whatever happens happens. Ask her if she wanna fight over it. :p

Reaction score
Radharc said:
Lol, she seems like a really cool girl, playing games but not taking them seriously enough to hide them. Sounds like a good sport.

Just relax dude, whatever happens happens. Ask her if she wanna fight over it. :p
Thanks you