Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Urgent Question! Condom Broke tonight...

Ronin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys.

So my girl and I were doing our thing and the condom broke on us. I didn't realize until after I finished so I'm pretty sure I came in her. After I pulled out I was rubbing her and she seemed unusually wet, dripping even, so I assumed that I did.

Of course I became a little worried and immediatly wiped it off and wiped her inside a bit. I talked to her about the morning-after pill and she said that there is no need because she has been on the pill for 3 and a half months solid and it's also her bad week (apparently there's weeks where it's easier to get pregnant, and some where it's harder, its one of those harder weeks ). I told her to tell me if she misses a day and she says she hasn't missed one yet.
She didn't seem that distressed and belived that she is fine since she is on the pill religiously.

So what do you guys think? Are we in the clear? I know that birth controll pills aren't 100% effective but are we safe? :confused: It's not STD's that I care about, it's her getting pregnant that I care about.

Your advice and opinions are greatly appriceated!

Thanks for your time.

~Ronin

ps. - I did a search but the other guys that had the same thing happen didn't mention their g/f's being on birth control.

silverdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
girlfreind pregnant error!
1)abort
2)engage
3)bail

sorry...couldnt resist

Ronin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by silverdog
girlfreind pregnant error!
1)abort
2)engage
3)bail

sorry...couldnt resist
Hahaha yeah man i hear ya, the though ran through my mind.... hahah!

But for real, this is a serious question and I need some advice on the asap.

Basically I'm wondering if the "morning after" pill is needed here. Should we be fine cause she's been on the pill for 3 months?

Thanks in advance!

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are overly concerned, have her take a pregnancy test in a few weeks. Discuss with her the options of what would happen if she did in fact get pregnant, regardless of the pill, and those things. I did the same thing with a girl once, she was on the pill, I still let the load go in her. She never got pregnant from it (the pill worked). Keep the topic open and in a relaxed/calm manner deal with it appropriately. Don't let it consume you, but don't disregard it as it could have some major implications int he long run.

PowerPipe

Reaction score
Condom Broke

Dont sweat it man. If she is on the pill there is only a very low chance she can get pregnant. But monitor just in case. In regards to wipping her inside. Useless. It only takes one sperm, and there's no way you got them all. Good luck nevertheless

Raoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not just have her take the morning after pill and get peace of mind? I mean seriously, "let's monitor her, take a pregnancy test after a few weeks, and discuss what would happen if she got pregnant?" Guys come on, we don't want pregnancy to occur in the first place!

I wouldn't know about the effectiveness of birth control, but if you're worried, just have her take the morning after pill. Better just get peace of mind now rather than have a nasty shock in a few weeks.

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about it Ronin. If she's been on the Pill for 3 months religiously, then chances are she's not pregnant.

Only you can decide whether to beleive her or not about the Pill and about taking it religiously. If you beleive her, then I'd just forget about this incident and not worry about it. Usually, you'd get the woman to take the morning after pill if she's not on birth control pills and the condom breaks.

Also, in terms of "good week" stuff, it is usually dangerous for a chick during the middle of her cycle, when she would have been ovulating had she not been on the Pill; so if you look at the pack of pills if she's on day 10-14, then it is usually the dangerous part (how dangerous really depends, I think its like 1% risk level if they take the Pill religiously).

So if she is near the end of the cycle or the beginning, then its a "good week". Of course, there is always a chance that a chick can get pregnant no matter what you do (condoms, Pills, spermecide, using the Morning After Pill\0, but I think that the situation you describe is not worth the morning after pill.

With the above said, I DO NOT recommend you stop using condoms just because she is on the Pill. Even if you guys are faithful and STD free, any responsible man should always do his part of the equation by using condoms religiously.

Finally, I have never had a condom break on me and I've used them for years. So I don't get it when guys have all these condom breakage stories. You should always make sure you buy the best quality ones (LifeStyles are good) and you should always make sure the chick is very very wet before penetrating; if necessary use a lubricant like Astroglide or KY.

Good Luck.

Cesare Cardinali

Ronin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn this is tough because your right, it's only a 1% chance, but I still don't like that 1%...

So you think it isn't needed? :confused: I got mixed answers.

I mean I would like some peace of mind, however I don't want to make my girl take it if there is no need (cause it will f*ck her up, and make her SUPER sick).

SO....?

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually if she is on the pill, the chance is not 1% is it .01% which means 1 in 1000. You can get her to take the morning after pill as suggested above, though the chance of her pregnancy is unlikely if she is truly on the pill consistently. It's your call really.

Ronin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm. has anyone ever heard of anyone getting pregnant while on the pill?

It sounds to me like we should be fine but I still have that feeling that I could be the lucky one in 1000.

ANyone else have anything to say?

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she says shes on the pill.... never trust a woman.

Ronin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know she is because weve been together 4 a while, and she knows that the last thing she needs is a baby. Even at dinner, right at the exact time, she took her pill right in front of me. So I don't have to worry about that...

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't like that 1% chance, then you shouldn't be having sex at all. If you read the instructions on the Morning After Pill, you'll see that even THAT is not 100% effective.

Capitol39

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the harm in making her take the Morning After Pill? Isn't it free in Canada? It probably won't make her super sick. Where'd you hear that? Maybe a little nauseated. Actually, only about 5 out of 100 women get sick enough to vomit, and it's only for a short while (according to the medical literature).

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, if she's on her good week, and she's been on the pill for a 3 months, you have nothing to worry about.

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, what kind of pills does she take ? Pills are proven to be 100% effective .. if she has been taking them then don't worry dude. I've had a LTR girlfriend, we didn't want to have sex with a condom all the time, so we went to the Dr. She put something in my gf's arm which was something like a 'permanent' pill, for an entire year we didn't use a condom, and she sure as hell didn't get pregnant. If she IS taking the pill exactly the way she is supposed to be, everything is OK ! BUT if she skipped a week or something, morning-after-pill gogogogogogo !!!! My best friend (girl) got pregnant by 'missing' a pill or something, talk about one in a million ! If she takes it the way it's supposed to be taken everything is fine (I assume the 'pill' is equally effective as the thing we had, some little implant in her arm)

keyforit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally from Miami, FL Now I'm in San Diego, CA
I hope you really like this girl, cause i have a feeling ur gonna be stuck with her for a while! LoL sorry... ummm... oh yeah you said you are not afraid of STD's? LMAO! i rather get a girl pregnant then get aids. WTF are you smoking man? LoL Late

Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
My sister in law just got her tubes tied in January and she is pregnant, and that is 99.9% effective. Go figure!!!