Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

urgent advice needed

TurtleShell

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive been going out with the same girl for about 8 or 9 motns which is the longest ive ever lasted. but in the last couple of weeks ive been over her house every night almost, and lately when we have been having sex she says that it hurts, and so we havent had sex as often and now i think shes only doing it because i want it. should i be seeing her less often or is it ok after 8 months to see her that regularly. i dont really see her much during the day.

she also tends to tell other people her problems and not me because she says she doesnt want to complain and seem unatractive or petty.

is she losing interest?

what should i do about all this?

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya doing something wrong if it hurts...

....do this... eat her p*ssy out for an hour, lick it up and down, lick the a$$ too... but lick the p*ssy, in round circles, side to side, stick a finger up there while doin it, stick a finger in her a$$... see if she don't want it then. ;) ......if she gets too demanding, poke her in the rear.

Eat the p*ssy dude....

Reaction score
You have been having sex for months and only until now did it start to hurt? Something is amiiss! Girl may be losing interest - don't see her so much and start keeping your eyes open for other prospects. Don't be shocked if she says, "I need space" or is with another dude!

Or maybe you are too eager to hit the b.e.a.v.e.r.!! Be gentle! :)

Last edited:

TurtleShell

Don Juan
Reaction score
well you see she is heaps wet and wanting it till i start sticking it in, then its like a major effort.

i doubt she has another guy because i dont think she would really have the time since i see her so much. but yeah yesterday she said after the weekend (which finishes in two days time) we should have a break for a while. but then she said "but not a relationship break". i do figure though that you are right, its probably best if i dont see her anywhere near as much as i do now.

she emailed a mate of mine - she seems to tell him about her problems. and told him that she feels like she is losing a part of herself, and asked if it was ok to think of doing evil things as long as you dont do them. or something like that. ive no idea what that actually means. she emailed him while i was at her house and she then went to bed and thismorning she seemed fine. but i asked if she wanted me to go to her place tinight and she said "if you like".

Howie Farkes

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's truly in pain she should see her doctor or gynaecologist and get it sorted. She shouldn't let it become an excuse for less frequent sex. (Or she's just bullsh!tting ya... but we can't tell you whether that's the case or not)

TurtleShell

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh she says it just hurts afterwards, she doesnt usually realise its going to hurt at the time.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you have to ask yourself if you really like this girl or you're just in it for the the sex. IMO she doesn't have any of those "special" feelings for you you she'd confide in you her problems and think that as her boyfriend this is what you should have to listen too. It sounds to me very much that you to are together because it's convineint not because it's what either one of you really wants.

Thought this situation sounds grim, I'd look on the bright side of things (Minus the painful sex). She's obviously still willing to be physical with you from time to time so you should take that as a positive. Maybe you could both be f*ck buddies or something of that nature. Frankly you're already on that track anyway so why beat aroudn the bush? Secondly, if she's not telling you her problems, thank your lucky friggin stars! I know tons of guys gettin NO sex hoping for it and having to listen to some whinny b*tches mindless dribble for hours on end. They tell me they want to put a drill bit to their head. Lastly, If you don't see this girl that much during the day, that means you have time to explore other options. This is the key factor in this relationship, since it apparently isn't going anywhere anytime soon, you should go out and find some one who may be worth your time or prehaps even a new friend who you could spend some quality enjoyable time with.

Either way things won't get better on their own and withou significant changes to your daily routine, or lack their of, this ones pretty much done. I say call in the salvage team see if you can find some sexual value from this lost relationship and call it a day. Or if you REALLY want to put some effort into it and make something out of nothing, you have to have a serious talk with her about your relationship and where you guys are then where you would like to be. Mind you this will lead you down the road of relationshipville and all the joys and pains that come with it so make your decision wisely.

Reaction score
Originally posted by TurtleShell
she emailed a mate of mine - she seems to tell him about her problems. and told him that she feels like she is losing a part of herself, and asked if it was ok to think of doing evil things as long as you dont do them. or something like that. ive no idea what that actually means. she emailed him while i was at her house
Warning - Danger!!!! This should ring bells in your head - is she thinking about cutting your penis off while you are asleep? This foreign object that brings her much pain!! :)

She e-mailed your buddy this shyt while you were there - what in sam-hill is going on here????

Never ask a girl to come over her house - let her tell you!!