Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ur favorite way to start a conversation with a woman?

uturn

Reaction score
what is your one single favorite way to start a conversation
with a woman? tell ur story and the success rate

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have a favorite they just happen. For example.

The approach.

When: Yesterday
Where: Coffee shop I've never been to. (Stopped because I saw a cutie I knew go in there.)
Who: The coffee girl behind the counter.
Why: Why not?
How: Didn't have a plan. Just made it up on the fly.

I chatted for a brief moment with the cute girl I knew but she was in a rush and bolted. That left the place empty, just me and the coffee girl. She takes my order and I notice she's eating some hearty looking soup.

Me: "That's some good looking soup you've got there. Smells good too. Is it homemade?"
Her: "Yeah, it part of a diet I'm on."
Me: "Diet? For what?"
Her: " They say if you eat this soup and blah, blah, blah, you can lose ten pounds in 3 weeks."
I was tempted to throw a C+F in here about her weight but wisely opted not to
Me: "You don't look like you need to lose any weight you're skinny."
Her: "Everyone says that but I'm the only one who really knows what my body looks like."
Me: "You mean you're the only one who gets to see you naked?"
Her: Big smiles "Right!"
Me: "Well that girl who just left...I've seen her naked, and she looks great. She's not as slim as you so I think you're doing alright."
Her: Smiles, blushes, laughs
Me: "But if you really want me to give you an educated opinion you'll have to take your clothes off."
Both: Big laughs and smiles.
Her: "You're funny! What's your name?"

Blah, blah, blah.....etc.

Presto, new potential hottie to add to the harem. :cool:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hi, I'm Francisco." Nothing special but it works.

stevey_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
never usually think what i'm gonna say, it just comes to me, usually starts off with a handshake, smiling and if there good looking i'll bust on them big time, works a treat!

never be mr nice to a 7-10, take the piss out of the them until they start giving it you back, in reality these chicks love it.

ogre

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
never be mr nice to a 7-10, take the piss out of the them until they start giving it you back, in reality these chicks love it.
so what are you saying? I should walk up to a hottie and insult her?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ogre
so what are you saying? I should walk up to a hottie and insult her?
Uh oh, here we go.... :rolleyes:

stevey_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ogre,

not necessarily insult her but i like to bust on them eg. there is a girl where i work who everyone likes and who likes to tell her how good looking she is, i bumped into her yesterday and started the conversation with a smile and a polite conversation then it developed into me saying stuff like, "this weekend i'll be making my own dinner, was thinking about getting myself a women to do it for me because all you women belong in the kitchen making us fella's our meals",

followed by a grin to show your only clowning women love stuff like this!!,

anyone else use 'chat up lines' like this? ;)

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Given you have your act together and are well presented and confident it really doesn't matter how you start a conversation. as long as you don't start a convo without first establisihing eye contact something like "hi" usually works for me.

otherwise...

Gym: "are you doing shoulders today?" , "what's your split like?"

Grocery: "are you a vegetarian?", or try a neg hit "GREAT selection of potato chips only 20 grams of fat per serving", to a good looking girl, not a fatty obviously.

to any girl working at a mall who has given you some attention or help "my name's lucid dreamer" with a smile always does the trick.