CapiCrimini
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Aug 20, 2004
- Messages
- 600
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 40
This was originally going to be a body language guide, but halfway through I switched my ideas... hance some of the cleaved ideas, please excuse that and any spelling errors. Otherwise here are ten good tips... below some body language quick sheet. and below that an unfinished story to help you get the body language and above tips lodged in your head... I hope it helps.
I. What You day-dream is what happens.
II. Use open movements, be brave and loosen up... When your at a dance of some sorts if you can get the balls to raise your hands above your head your doign good.
Remember warming up is like jumping in a pool. At first it's cold, but after your head goes under you don't want to get out.
III. The Smile. Now the smile is very important... A "true smile" is also very important to be able to pick up on.
But thats something for another guide.
The basics are. If the "crows feet" are wrinkles it's a true smile, and anything else is normally a "polite smile"
Unless your one of the lucky 10% of the population the orbicularis oculi[the crows feet] will be an invoulentary muscell
If you have trouble telling emotions here are two nice links...
is replace with a :_P without the _
For more you'll have to look into Eckman and body language in general
IV. The three primary facial gestures associated with lying are called;
“speak no evil, see no evil, and hear no evil.”
The “speak no evil” gesture is when someone filters their words through their fingers or uses their hand to block their words.
The gesture “see no evil” occurs when an individual rubs their eye(s) while they are talking.
The third facial gesture, “hear no evil”, occurs when a person covers their ear(s) or drills their finger into their ear as they are speaking.
The two, less obvious lying gestures are micro gestures, which require close observation to detect.
V. People don't know what Ugly is.
You tell them when you say... "oh but I'm not at my best" or "I look so bad tonight"... that humbality triggers a subconcious thoughts about you... For one your negative. For two your telling them you look bad.
Unless your a deformed midget with antlers and a tail they probably wern't thinking that before you brought it up. Even if you are a deformed midget with antlers and a tail you might get get dates with a HB or two.
Once again to Rule I. What you Daydream and Project is "YOUR REALITY" and "YOUR REALITY" rubs off on others. So imagine that your looking your best. That the HB's will like you... then GO MAKE IT HAPPEN.
VI. Good Posture, shoulders back chest out, don't puff up keep it natural... keep your head up... hands out of your pockets, fingers spread never in fists.
VII. Breathing... If your a nervous type or have trouble concentrating go here and practice breathing along with the ribs... www.breathing.com ... this is a nice thing to keep natural... when nevous we fall back on our "rehearsed tendencies", having a nice easy breathing as a rehearsed tendancy is better then gasping and sweating your ass off... if your still having problems look into meditation or a meditation group.
VIII. Use the names of new acquiantences often and as much as you can, this will help lodge the information in your head.
IX. When Dressing remember this quote... "I don't dress for the "girl/job/career/lifestyle" I have now, I dress for the "girl/job/career/lifestyle" I want to have." {hint: if you don't know how to dress it's better to overdress and when questioned say "I have somewhere better to go next.
"}
X. Speak up... it's better to be too loud and be heard, then to be meek and looked over.
I. What You day-dream is what happens.
II. Use open movements, be brave and loosen up... When your at a dance of some sorts if you can get the balls to raise your hands above your head your doign good.
Remember warming up is like jumping in a pool. At first it's cold, but after your head goes under you don't want to get out.
III. The Smile. Now the smile is very important... A "true smile" is also very important to be able to pick up on.
But thats something for another guide.
The basics are. If the "crows feet" are wrinkles it's a true smile, and anything else is normally a "polite smile"
Unless your one of the lucky 10% of the population the orbicularis oculi[the crows feet] will be an invoulentary muscell
If you have trouble telling emotions here are two nice links...
^cut and copy and wherre thejavascriptopChild('/news/mediaplayer/0,2108,60243-mplay=choose,00.html', 710, 530, 'mediaplayer')
javascriptopChild('/news/mediaplayer/0,2108,60244-mplay=choose,00.html', 710, 530, 'mediaplayer')
For more you'll have to look into Eckman and body language in general
IV. The three primary facial gestures associated with lying are called;
“speak no evil, see no evil, and hear no evil.”
The “speak no evil” gesture is when someone filters their words through their fingers or uses their hand to block their words.
The gesture “see no evil” occurs when an individual rubs their eye(s) while they are talking.
The third facial gesture, “hear no evil”, occurs when a person covers their ear(s) or drills their finger into their ear as they are speaking.
The two, less obvious lying gestures are micro gestures, which require close observation to detect.
V. People don't know what Ugly is.
You tell them when you say... "oh but I'm not at my best" or "I look so bad tonight"... that humbality triggers a subconcious thoughts about you... For one your negative. For two your telling them you look bad.
Unless your a deformed midget with antlers and a tail they probably wern't thinking that before you brought it up. Even if you are a deformed midget with antlers and a tail you might get get dates with a HB or two.
Once again to Rule I. What you Daydream and Project is "YOUR REALITY" and "YOUR REALITY" rubs off on others. So imagine that your looking your best. That the HB's will like you... then GO MAKE IT HAPPEN.
VI. Good Posture, shoulders back chest out, don't puff up keep it natural... keep your head up... hands out of your pockets, fingers spread never in fists.
VII. Breathing... If your a nervous type or have trouble concentrating go here and practice breathing along with the ribs... www.breathing.com ... this is a nice thing to keep natural... when nevous we fall back on our "rehearsed tendencies", having a nice easy breathing as a rehearsed tendancy is better then gasping and sweating your ass off... if your still having problems look into meditation or a meditation group.
VIII. Use the names of new acquiantences often and as much as you can, this will help lodge the information in your head.
IX. When Dressing remember this quote... "I don't dress for the "girl/job/career/lifestyle" I have now, I dress for the "girl/job/career/lifestyle" I want to have." {hint: if you don't know how to dress it's better to overdress and when questioned say "I have somewhere better to go next.
X. Speak up... it's better to be too loud and be heard, then to be meek and looked over.