"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

UPDATES on the American afc visting my woman friend.

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
682
Reaction score
1
Location
EVERYWHERE!!
"GWS would you go fishing with the retard that is coming to visit me?? He is boring!! I cant stand it! I cant even go to the toilet to shyt! He sends me 1000 sms messages a day, calls me every hour! Ah I hate that kind of mand that gets attached!"

need to say anything?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
If she's just a female friend, tell her "No. I'm busy.". If you're dating her, tell her, "No, I'm busy."

It's her friend, she allowed him to come visit her. Let her pay for her stupidity by letting him bore the 5hit out of her.
 

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
682
Reaction score
1
Location
EVERYWHERE!!
Originally posted by Desdinova
If she's just a female friend, tell her "No. I'm busy.". If you're dating her, tell her, "No, I'm busy."

It's her friend, she allowed him to come visit her. Let her pay for her stupidity by letting him bore the 5hit out of her.

hey, if I get to be friends with an american next time I go to the USA I can stay in his house and wont spend money in hotels :D

maybe I can even teach him DJ lessons in bars for some cash and beers
 

SuperFlex

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
87
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
England
Originally posted by GREAT WHITE SHARK

maybe I can even teach him DJ lessons in bars for some cash and beers
I'm pretty sure you'd have to know what you're talking about to do that...
 

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2001
Messages
1,286
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Minneapolis, MN
Hopefully the dude will get bored. But I wonder why she doesn't cut him off.

BGMan
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top