update

cyjay201

Don Juan
Reaction score
about my g/f that says shes busy for two weeks, well i guess she has been messing around with another guy 4 times in july.....do i call and ***** her out? or do i just not say anything about it.

ive never had a cheater, need help.

cyjay201

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
Holy sh1t!!!

NEXT!!!!

Never tolerate cheating!! EVER

Sarge On...
i know, do i ***** her out though? or just never ever ever talk to her again?

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by cyjay201
about my g/f that says shes busy for two weeks, well i guess she has been messing around with another guy 4 times in july.....do i call and ***** her out? or do i just not say anything about it.

ive never had a cheater, need help.
The best way to handle this situation is to do nothing. She chose to be a *****, don't give her the satisfaction of showing that you're upset.

It's one thing to say something when a girl does something minor to disrespect you, but when she blatantly cheated on you, that doesn't deserve to be dignified with a response.

Totally blow her off, and act like it never even bothered you. She's a cvnt, she did you a favor.

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just get rid of her. No excuses.

BigMike

Don Juan
Reaction score

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
secure the hostages

yes i see so many people posting on the forum asking how to get their stuff from their ex

BECAUSE THEY TOO DUMB TO GET THEIR STUFF BEFORE THEY BREAK UP LOL !

HalfAddict
Just don't say $hit to her don't call her. Like she never even existed.

move on and get a few new chicks

SHE IS TRASH

what you do with trash ? YOU THROW IT OUT ! :)

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
see, i told you

PS are you sure she cheated? howd you find out?

cyjay201

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by isotope
see, i told you

PS are you sure she cheated? howd you find out?
a friend of hers told me. she said she wasnt being fair to me. that and it makes sense how she said she was busy for two weeks, and that she still had to hang out with one of her guy friends (the same one that did **** with her behind my back)

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that is a good point Lost in translation

GET YOUR STUFF BACK QUICK!!!!!!!!

I had a playstation and some movies at this chick's place. She was weirding me out so I called and said I was stoping by. I showed up disconected the playstation and grabed my movies and said See around.

never talked to her since...

When I said weirded me out I meant being hella crazy.... first started talking about the future and us, than avoiding me..anyway she was weird.

but yea...

If you really want to do somthing here that will send the right message and get the right response, than you will have to man up pretty hard.

First call her tell her you know, tell her that you hate the fact she couldn't talk to you and tell you how it was, but don't sound hurt at all here. Talk like you are talking to your boss. Very calm very unattached. Tell her you hope she grows up somday and finds happyness than hang up. Don't give her time to talk or say anything...

It is sweet revenge at it's finest. One it confronts her which we all hate.
two it shows that you are not effected by it.
three that you are more mature and in control.
and four it you hung up on her so she has to say what she wants to say in her head, and it will ring over and over.

this way it will burn her over and over, but not because you said harsh things but she has to live with her mistakes.

Mad Props to her friend for letting you know what was going on.

Thank her friend and mean it.

PCZ 'N BEATS
DJ ZEROCELCIUS

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude: The best way is to act as tho nothing happened... You don't have much to gain by confronting. Act like you are still her BF... who unknowing to her, knows her cheating ways. I would not act any differently but I would go out and start meeting other chicks and land myself another GF... Then when she finds out, the HOAX is on HER

BE COOL DUDE..... BEEEEEEE CCCOOOOOOLLLLLLL

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is no way in hell I would stay with a cheater or even give them the statisfaction of getting off scott free.

that is a puss way of dealing with it in my book..

Face to face stand down
you do me wrong, your gone
but you have to look me in the eyes one last time.

Why give them the honor of your presence?

cyjay201

Don Juan
Reaction score
she was out of town, so all i did was calmly called her, i blocked her caller id and said "shame you cheated on me. you made your choice. have a nice life" and hung up. I thought this was the best way to confront her about it without getting emotional, and to shower her I don't give a ****.

This was one of the hottest girls I've dated, I have much to learn. Now I know the signs that a girl may be cheating. I had that "gut feeling" in my stomach she was, and it turned out I was right

Moral of the story to guys that think their girl may be cheating, listen to your gut, and if it doesnt feel right, ITS NOT. Her mood towards you should change too, that's when you know she's up to no good.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry you had to go through that. Being cheated on sucks hard.

I think confronting her was good and hanging up was even better.

Now you have to move on and try not to let this one get you down. I know easier said than done.

Leason learned, now get back out there and score one for the home team!!

cyjay201

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, what would have happened if i *****ed her out? just out of curiosity because I really wanted to...it was so hard to keep it all bottled up.

Has anyone *****ed a girl out before, did you regret that you did afterwards?

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that is what I always used to do, but all it did was make them feel better for cheating on you. If you give them a reason to make you out to be the bad guy than they will. If you play it cool and let them remain the bad one than they have to deal with that.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but no i never felt bad for it at all.!!

Why shouldn't they get a good tounge lashing? But than again like I said it only makes them feel better for cheating and that is the last thing you want.

seroph

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn, man. ive been following ur posts. sorry this happened.

i'm sure you'll bounce back in a flash, though.

cheers

-JP

cyjay201

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys. It's weird, I don't feel much of anything anymore though....Last question. The biatch gave me a teddy bear from build-a-bear. I honestly don't want it. One of my buds told me to leave it on her doorstep. This is my real first long term relationship that has gone to hell. So I'm not familiar with these gifts and ****.

(Plus I hate teddy bears, I only kept it around to make her happy. lol)

Thanks guys.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man reading that I know exactly what you are doing. looking around seeing everything that reminds you of her. Even when you don't want to think of it somthing like that teddy bear pops up.

The best thing I can tell you from my experience is give it time. Keep your mind occupied. Now is a good time to start work out plans, cause you can use it to fuel your workouts. Go out!!!! Get away from the places you went a lot with her. Hang out with friends and move on the best way you can.

In time you will know what to do with that teddy bear, but don't put it on her pourch. Just act as though she is dead to you. No more contact at all.