Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Update ....with the girls

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a kids bday party here.
I was kicking the ball about with the kids, because i didnt know any of the adults...and wanted to contribute somehow.
So like a clown, or nanny.

Then the drinks came out. I guess i wasnt too bad. Because today the mom is like, come here i want to show you something.
Its basically a 15 second clip of me having a laugh with the family friend. And we both look really happy. Like shoulder hug, side hug....drunk bar friends.

But, the mom decided to record it and keep it. And so far the daughter hasnt said one word to me. And i heard them yelling that shes going to move back to her own house.
The moms is showing me cool vibes and the daughter is giving me cold shoulder.
But i asked the daughter if she wanted to make a baby...half joke, half we were in the afterglow of seks. Them butt cheeks got the better of me. And she smiled and nodded.

Then she saw me making out with the mom.
Then, it all went dark....but the mom seems to be over it.
I am too.

What else to do?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a kids bday party here.
I was kicking the ball about with the kids, because i didnt know any of the adults...and wanted to contribute somehow.
So like a clown, or nanny.

Then the drinks came out. I guess i wasnt too bad. Because today the mom is like, come here i want to show you something.
Its basically a 15 second clip of me having a laugh with the family friend. And we both look really happy. Like shoulder hug, side hug....drunk bar friends.

But, the mom decided to record it and keep it. And so far the daughter hasnt said one word to me. And i heard them yelling that shes going to move back to her own house.
The moms is showing me cool vibes and the daughter is giving me cold shoulder.
But i asked the daughter if she wanted to make a baby...half joke, half we were in the afterglow of seks. Them butt cheeks got the better of me. And she smiled and nodded.

Then she saw me making out with the mom.
Then, it all went dark....but the mom seems to be over it.
I am too.

What else to do?
Ask the Zookeeper what time they close.