"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Update ....with the girls

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
218
There was a kids bday party here.
I was kicking the ball about with the kids, because i didnt know any of the adults...and wanted to contribute somehow.
So like a clown, or nanny.

Then the drinks came out. I guess i wasnt too bad. Because today the mom is like, come here i want to show you something.
Its basically a 15 second clip of me having a laugh with the family friend. And we both look really happy. Like shoulder hug, side hug....drunk bar friends.

But, the mom decided to record it and keep it. And so far the daughter hasnt said one word to me. And i heard them yelling that shes going to move back to her own house.
The moms is showing me cool vibes and the daughter is giving me cold shoulder.
But i asked the daughter if she wanted to make a baby...half joke, half we were in the afterglow of seks. Them butt cheeks got the better of me. And she smiled and nodded.

Then she saw me making out with the mom.
Then, it all went dark....but the mom seems to be over it.
I am too.

What else to do?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
There was a kids bday party here.
I was kicking the ball about with the kids, because i didnt know any of the adults...and wanted to contribute somehow.
So like a clown, or nanny.

Then the drinks came out. I guess i wasnt too bad. Because today the mom is like, come here i want to show you something.
Its basically a 15 second clip of me having a laugh with the family friend. And we both look really happy. Like shoulder hug, side hug....drunk bar friends.

But, the mom decided to record it and keep it. And so far the daughter hasnt said one word to me. And i heard them yelling that shes going to move back to her own house.
The moms is showing me cool vibes and the daughter is giving me cold shoulder.
But i asked the daughter if she wanted to make a baby...half joke, half we were in the afterglow of seks. Them butt cheeks got the better of me. And she smiled and nodded.

Then she saw me making out with the mom.
Then, it all went dark....but the mom seems to be over it.
I am too.

What else to do?
Ask the Zookeeper what time they close.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top