"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Update on the girl who snuck into my bed

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
218
....kinda funny.
I never brought it up...what we did.
But the last couple of days has been minimal communication.
Yesterday, I had a little fish bone stuck in my throat. I asked her if she new any tricks to get it unstuck.

She said, " go take a shyt, and eat it. That should help"
Lol whoa....I think she's angry.
And when she walks pass me, I get the death stare.
Maybe her sister told her that I was rubbing on her leg, or maybe she wanted me to bring up the night and say something about it. Like acknowledge that she "sacrificed" something to be with me.

In any case...I'm looking to find a new place and I think her sister saw I was looking on my phone. So she's being all nice and talking nice.
The mom is as sweet as ever.
Whatever....just sharing
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
....kinda funny.
I never brought it up...what we did.
But the last couple of days has been minimal communication.
Yesterday, I had a little fish bone stuck in my throat. I asked her if she new any tricks to get it unstuck.

She said, " go take a shyt, and eat it. That should help"
Lol whoa....I think she's angry.
And when she walks pass me, I get the death stare.
Maybe her sister told her that I was rubbing on her leg, or maybe she wanted me to bring up the night and say something about it. Like acknowledge that she "sacrificed" something to be with me.

In any case...I'm looking to find a new place and I think her sister saw I was looking on my phone. So she's being all nice and talking nice.
The mom is as sweet as ever.
Whatever....just sharing
The schemes are knee high bro careful
 

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,738
Reaction score
2,319
OP, I think you're better off keeping this to one thread instead of continuously making new ones.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top