Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Update on my situation...

Hellshock

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you may remember I posted about a situation I had before, in which I was attracted to a girl I knew who had a b/f, with another problem being I have a g/f. I came here for advice, and decided to proceed with working the girl, seeing what could come of it. Last weekend we went out, and then once again this past Friday.

When I'm out with her, I make sure to use kino, engage her in interesting convo, and keep constant eye contact when I talk with her. But at the same time, when we go out, I know a lot of people, so I get a lot of social proof in when I'm approached by several different people when I'm with her. Overall good dates. I've been hesitant however to make too major a move on her, as there was too much risk of rejection either because she has a b/f, or because she knows I have a g/f...

However, tonight her friend told me this girl said today that she was starting to have feelings for me. She felt bad about it because of her b/f, but she has too much fun around me, so her friend suggested I talk to her about it (no sh*t). Now, again, I need to figure out what the best plan of action is.

Should I just break up with my current g/f, and move directly for the kill? Or rather wait it out a bit longer, see if it would be worth my while to break up with the current one? Difficult situation here, made all the more so because both ladies are in the same school as me, so I need to work quickly with this one. Hoping to get some good idea's here...

Hellshock

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumping this...I want some opinions from anyone who knows what they're talking about, need to make a decision on this asap.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my first post in ages :) hehe

okey dude, first of all, you got to ask yourself ; Am i willing to have a lasting relationship with this girl or not? Once you've answered this question then you can start thinking about what to do.

IMHO, i doesnt look like she's a long-lasting relationship type of girl, just think about ; if she's willing to dump her BF for you, dont you think that she'll dump you for some other guy? Can you really trust her in a relationship? And you have to ask yourself what your current GF means to you...? Is she nicer, sexier, cuter or smarter than this new chick? Are you getting some poon from your current GF, will you get some poon from this new chick?

Think about this before taking a decision.

payaya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
damn big step! you should talk to this girl and you two really, really think about the actions you take.

If you love your current girlfriend, then i recommend, that you leave things as is, and go through with your plan.

Hellshock

Don Juan
Reaction score
I put some serious thought into the situation today, and the questions Centaurion brought up. As far as trusting the girl not to leave me, I couldn't care too much about that, I know that life goes on, I'd have at least had an interesting experience being with someone new. My current g/f is slightly hotter than this girl, however she's beginning to get on my nerves, and I get along great with the other one, our personalities mix well. As far as getting poon goes, right now I'm sleeping with my current woman a few times a week, so I'd be losing out on that for the time being, however, I'm almost positive I can get the other one going quick enough. The girl I'm with now was thought to be a complete prude, and I turned her into quite the freak! I'm pretty sure I can achieve the same results here.

Oh, and to add to this, the girl told me tonight she's planning on breaking up with her boyfriend. Lol. Any more opinions on this?

sneaker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont make it a serious thing for a while until you REALLY have strong feelings for her. just keep having fun with her and what not, eventually you'll get that poopisha

Infernius

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait it out play both of them until u have stronger felings for one or another or that other girl is getting feelings. But until then keep going with your girl and just start putting some kino on the other girl.Just not around your girl. Remember high school is for fun so dont get in a deep relationship.