“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Update on "My dilemna"

GynecologyEnthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2002
Messages
430
Reaction score
0
RK,

It's like you've got this great power now but are still learning how to wield it correctly.

Right now you are having fun and that's very good. You are an excellent DJ. But don't run roughshod over this poor girl. She's already been hurt by her cheating boyfriend before. It would be a shame if you affected her life in a negative way, even if it's her own fault.

Anyway, she seems to respond well to reason, so you have that on your side.

Good luck and I look forward to your updates,

GE
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
888
Reaction score
0
Location
Europe
bp1974 linked here and got me interested in what happened...

This site is like a soap opera (for guys)!!

Osc.
 
Top