"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

UPDATE on girl I took from beta

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
So I work for a subsidiary of a japanese corp. I am actually a consultant on some projects. Well anyway last night I msgd that girl and she lives in the next building. I told her meet me at the gym and she did. So i get there and im in my cut off tank, made sure to cut it extra so my nipples show (chicks love that). Anyway she shows up in next to nothing, sports bra,volleyball shorts, ass out. just HOT as FUK. So we are working out Im giving her some training tips and I can tell shes getting wetty due to the moistness of her crotch. I knew It was game time ;)


so i suggested we go to my apt for a protein shake, she agreed. During this her beta bf was msging her and trying to facetime. He saw she in the gym and caught a glimpse of me walking in the background. nips out and everything just FLEXING. Ive been doing german volume training so ive been pretty pumped lately. Anyway he was like "jessica is that the guy with the benz?" and she was like "oh yeah i just saw him in here but i gotta go honey its time to do some squats! byeeeeee" he tried to say something "but babee..../" CLICK. She hung up and squeeled with delight as I started repping out curls.

Anyway after the final set we go to my place and its ON. her bf was trying to msg her and I said put your phone on airplane mode because ur about to take a ride in the C*CKPIT! so she did as asked and got on her knees and started blowing me it was crazy! I reached for a condom and she said no she wants it raw...of course I obliged. Banged her til we were in a heaping sweat and nutted all in her. Oh well.she did say she takes the pill so I should be good. She left my place and when she got to her building her beta bf was WAITING outside like BABE what took u SO LONG!. I was watching from my balcony and laughing smoking a cigar in my gucci robe just feeling alpha. Went back in took a shower and had dinner reservations with this rich milf who likes to pay for my meals.


just another day in the life of an alpha. oh **** she just msgd me, told me her bf was all suspicious and she could feel my cummm running down her leg escaping her hole. hahaha he noticed it and she was like "gosh i worked up a big sweat better shower!" She told him she was gonna have drinks with her girls and had to get ready and sent him home. damn i should give him this website this dude needs help. strong cuck. strong beta.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
So I work for a subsidiary of a japanese corp. I am actually a consultant on some projects. Well anyway last night I msgd that girl and she lives in the next building. I told her meet me at the gym and she did. So i get there and im in my cut off tank, made sure to cut it extra so my nipples show (chicks love that). Anyway she shows up in next to nothing, sports bra,volleyball shorts, ass out. just HOT as FUK. So we are working out Im giving her some training tips and I can tell shes getting wetty due to the moistness of her crotch. I knew It was game time ;)


so i suggested we go to my apt for a protein shake, she agreed. During this her beta bf was msging her and trying to facetime. He saw she in the gym and caught a glimpse of me walking in the background. nips out and everything just FLEXING. Ive been doing german volume training so ive been pretty pumped lately. Anyway he was like "jessica is that the guy with the benz?" and she was like "oh yeah i just saw him in here but i gotta go honey its time to do some squats! byeeeeee" he tried to say something "but babee..../" CLICK. She hung up and squeeled with delight as I started repping out curls.

Anyway after the final set we go to my place and its ON. her bf was trying to msg her and I said put your phone on airplane mode because ur about to take a ride in the C*CKPIT! so she did as asked and got on her knees and started blowing me it was crazy! I reached for a condom and she said no she wants it raw...of course I obliged. Banged her til we were in a heaping sweat and nutted all in her. Oh well.she did say she takes the pill so I should be good. She left my place and when she got to her building her beta bf was WAITING outside like BABE what took u SO LONG!. I was watching from my balcony and laughing smoking a cigar in my gucci robe just feeling alpha. Went back in took a shower and had dinner reservations with this rich milf who likes to pay for my meals.


just another day in the life of an alpha. oh **** she just msgd me, told me her bf was all suspicious and she could feel my cummm running down her leg escaping her hole. hahaha he noticed it and she was like "gosh i worked up a big sweat better shower!" She told him she was gonna have drinks with her girls and had to get ready and sent him home. damn i should give him this website this dude needs help. strong cuck. strong beta.
Cool story, brah!
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
I know OP has taken some s*hit here lately, but this story is f*ucking hilarious, whether it's 100% true or not. If it is true, all you "men" who crave girlfriends, take notice of how this sweet, wonderful girl treats her "caring and loving" boyfriend, haha. And some of you want to get married, SMH...
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
2,734
Reaction score
481
Location
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
I know OP has taken some s*hit here lately, but this story is f*ucking hilarious, whether it's 100% true or not. If it is true, all you "men" who crave girlfriends, take notice of how this sweet, wonderful girl treats her "caring and loving" boyfriend, haha. And some of you want to get married, SMH...
If you submit to your girlfriend she will treat you like this. Don't be a ****ing *****.
 

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
336
Reaction score
100
Location
NJ
I find these stories quite comical. Keep em coming!
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,752
Reaction score
9,953
So i get there and im in my cut off tank, made sure to cut it extra so my nipples show (chicks love that).
No need to cut down the tank, just cut two holes in the chest so your nipples can show that way.
Disappointed that there are no alpha vape clouds in this story. :(
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216

maybe ask yourself that question first and see what kind of answer you get because thats what is important. u shouldnt be worried or concerned about what the next person is contributing, but u should be focusing on your own contributions.
 
Top