Update on bingo girl

Reaction score
So today was my last regular day of high school and I couldnt have asked for a more peaceful day. 4 years of drama, abuse, joy, sadness, failiure all culminate with this day. Never have I connected with my HS mates like today. This definately was not the day to put up a front or facade on things. And so with that in mind, I decided that before I catch oneitis for this girl I wrote her a letter telling her how I felt about her but that I rather move on with my life as I'm going to REINVENT the quality of my life 100%. I told her she was one of the most beautiful creatures on this earth and that I hope to one day come across another woman of quality. sounds AFCish, I dont care. I never said "I love you" or left any sort of bullsh*t ultimatum or promises or attempts at convincing her to do anything. I wrote this letter sitting next to her as well. And in my last class with her at the very end of the class I came up to her and simply said "When you have time, I'd like you to read this" and I handed it to her and walked away. I actually felt very very very happy about this. I left my number and email but I dont expect or desire for her to respond to it. I gave her the letter and like I said in the letter,...I moved on. and I think God was watching over this as at the end of the day i was uncertain of me having enough credits to graduate agin and so I went to my councelor and she rechecked my credits and found out that she was doing something wrong by not adding like 2 classes on the transcript and so I get the news that I'm going to GRADUATE!!! Today ended like a movie! I go from giving up the girl and going through a great day at school and endign with the biggest news in my life! And right at the last moment. I can safely and surely say that I have emerged victorious from the ashes of failiure and shame! It was a very long and tiring road but I'm at peace now. And tonight I'm gonna go hang out with my friend's GFs girls and we're gonna have a simple cookout and maybe the next girl is just around the croner.

My advice to you guys when it comes to girls is to always be true, and honest but in a smooth way. always. I truly don't care if writing a letter to her seems out of the ordinary from what is emphasized her but what matters is getting your damn point across and either taking what u want or moving on but with your head up high! ALWAYS!

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man i respect this post alot it seems like you really have ur mind set on what your gunna change about ur life n stuff. Everyones been an AFC and i dont think what u did was afc cuz u were conscious of what you were doing as something an afc would do but u did it with a much more mature and different attitude. Good luck with ur buddies chicks man just chill out n pimp some babes bro peace

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah dime you've gotten a more mature additude and its good to see you doing what makes you happy. sounds like you've realized some good stuff and good job on graduating. stay outta jail lol.