Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Update on “Got a situation I want to run by some of your more experienced guys”

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I messaged a few people this and since it took so long to type up I figure I’d just copy paste it.

So here’s a little update, and hopefully you get this and can comment on it soon since I’m with her right now…this is in response to this thread:https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...-by-some-of-you-more-experienced-guys.271365/

Basically I overthought the texting, we’re fine and she was just busy. But I’ve run into a new issue.

Last night we went clubbing with these 2 other bisexual girls that like my girl and my guy friend. We all got really drunk and had a great time up until the club closed.

I knew my girl was wasted and suggested we just go home. But the other 2 girls wanted to stay out and I didn’t want to be a party pooper so I agreed. We ended up going to this late night place my girl knows that’s kind of a small hole in the wall bar.

Had some drinks there before my girl and the other 2 girls go upstairs to presumably do coke, since they asked if we do. For an hour an a half they’re up there and I’m getting very upset because I feel like I’m being blown off. The bar owner says I can’t go up there, girls only, and checks in every now and then by yelling up to them.

I keep myself busy with some drinks and pool and then I text her with no reply. So I text with no response, saying that I’m leaving soon. I ask the bar manager to yell up to let her know I’m leaving and he tells me her response was “oh well”. So at that point I get an Uber with my buddy and we leave.

We get back to her place and I talk with her brothers a bit about what happened and asked them if there’s anything I should know about her to understand why this happened.

Eventually I go to bed and she gets home at like 8:30 upset at me for leaving her. She tells me she would never have left me and that she and the other girls were fighting upstairs. She expected me to have pushed through the bar owner not taking no for answer to make sure she’s ok. She says she really likes me but she’s looking for a ride or die and now she sees me as a runner.

This broke me down and I started crying in front of her, she comforted me by saying it doesn’t change anything, I just made my choice. She still wants to see me and hook up and have fun and says she cares about me more than any guy in a long time, but now I’m afraid this is gonna sit in the back of her head and destroy any chance of a real relationship with this girl. Everything was so perfect till last night.

She’s still hungover asleep here next to me, hasn’t really kissed me, hasn’t really been physical with me, but she assures me she’s just hungover and a little turned off by what I did.

So I’m not really sure where to go from here and it scares me because I feel like I/we ****ed up something perfect.

Please let me know what you guys think if you’re able to read this today.