Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

UPDATE: My date left with another guy! WTF??

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BADA-BING said:
Ok I don't know if it was a mistake or not but I emailed this chick in my previous post(before I posted on the DJ forum). I felt that I needed to tell her that what she did was sh*tty and uncalled for. I needed to do it to get it off of my chest and so she knew that it wasn't ok.
(some small changes were made to protect people)

This is her reply:
"Bada-Bing-
First of all, it was way out of line for me to drive you down there then get wasted and expect you to find your own way home (and leave you responsible for my car). That was ****ty and out of character for me. I didn't know any of the guys except "blank", and I will definitely be going to hell for leaving the bar with him. He is not only "blank's" friend but my GOOD friend, "Blank's" ex. I'm not sure I could put myself in the middle of any more drama this week. Keep that little tidbit to yourself, please. Moral of the story, I need to make some better decisions and not get so drunk when making them! I think you are the cat's meow but the timing really just couldn't be worse for us. I really value your friendship and having someone to talk to about all our shared issues and would never want to jeopardize that (any more than I already have, at least.) Nothing was done to try to make you jealous, if anything, maybe to reassure myself that nothing would happen between us after another night drinking, but that clearly wasn't the best way to go about it. So, I am flattered that you feel the way you do but can't imagine any way anything more than friendship could go down. At least for now. I'm sooooo sorry again for ditching out on you. So, I will be spending some time NOT drinking and getting my **** together over the next week or so. I'm glad everything's is out in the open and that you feel comfortable enough to say what's going through your head!"

Any input on this?? It sounds genuine and nice but according to her actions, she is breaking things off.

Lol, hey at least i can lol alongside this chick.

I suspect when this chick wrote this she had a huge fuc*ing grin on her face!

You are being played my dear boy!

You still dont get it do you?

That is the sad part of all this.

FFS man open those eyes, come on wider, wider come you can do it, wider, no forget it too much strain.

Btw this is classic attention whor*.

WildCard

Don Juan
Reaction score
WildCard opens a can of AHSS WHIPPING

BADA-BING said:
Ok I don't know if it was a mistake or not but I emailed this chick in my previous post(before I posted on the DJ forum). I felt that I needed to tell her that what she did was sh*tty and uncalled for. I needed to do it to get it off of my chest and so she knew that it wasn't ok.
(some small changes were made to protect people)

TRANSLATIONS TO FOLLOW

This is her reply:
"Bada-Bing-
First of all, it was way out of line for me to drive you down there then get wasted and expect you to find your own way home (and leave you responsible for my car).

You are a chump, and I knew I could do this to you

That was ****ty and out of character for me. I didn't know any of the guys except "blank", and I will definitely be going to hell for leaving the bar with him.

This is WHO I AM - deal with it and get over your Madonna-***** compex of women; btw the sex was incredible and he came in my ahss

He is not only "blank's" friend but my GOOD friend, "Blank's" ex. I'm not sure I could put myself in the middle of any more drama this week. Keep that little tidbit to yourself, please.

I am a drama-mama-queen-supreme - but tell you what - here's a little piece of my drama to make you feel like you're in my inner circle...ok sweet-pea?

Moral of the story, I need to make some better decisions and not get so drunk when making them! I think you are the cat's meow but the timing really just couldn't be worse for us.

Listen I think you're a wuss, as far as being the guy who gives me things but I never phuk - you're GREAT - but as far as the guy I bet butt-phuked by...that will never be you...so keep hanging around like a chump and I'll string you along - how'd that be?

I really value your friendship and having someone to talk to about all our shared issues and would never want to jeopardize that (any more than I already have, at least.)

You are my girlfriend...deal with it

Nothing was done to try to make you jealous, if anything, maybe to reassure myself that nothing would happen between us after another night drinking, but that clearly wasn't the best way to go about it. So, I am flattered that you feel the way you do but can't imagine any way anything more than friendship could go down.

So now that you're completely addicted...how about you just keep contacting me and letting me get away with whatever I want - how'd that be sweetie?

At least for now.

So keep up hope...because that's the drug I deal in the most - there is a chance for us - REALLY!

I'm sooooo sorry again for ditching out on you. So, I will be spending some time NOT drinking and getting my **** together over the next week or so. I'm glad everything's is out in the open and that you feel comfortable enough to say what's going through your head!"

Thanks for telling me everything you sap...hahahahahah - now I own you...so please keep trying to contact me cuz managing male-b!tches is what I love to do...

Any input on this?? It sounds genuine and nice but according to her actions, she is breaking things off.

Yeah...you're an phuking moron if you think that this chick is doing anything for you AT ALL...well wait...maybe she'll keep letting you drive her car back to her after she ditches you...yeah...she'll do that...hahahaahahahahaaa
~ WildCard ~

Veritas Lux Mea

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can completely understand why you would want to give that b!tch a piece of your mind.

It took every ounce of DJ in me to keep from doing the same thing recently when I was pissed at a chick for some BS. At this point I am glad I didn't, but in the beginning it was tough to restrain myself.

If a chick ditched me at a bar and told me to drive her car home I'm not sure I could have blown it off. Don't know if it will ultimately hurt your chances with this chick, but from what I can see it's a done deal anyway and I'm sure it at least made you feel a little bit better to tell her how fukked up that was.

Carpy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget about this girl. Ignore her. She's a waste of your life(time is life). She knows she can probably have you back at any point. She's going to do this to alot of guys before she is done. I gotta stop getting so drunk and making bad decisions, bs, yeah drinking does lead to bad decisions, but this girl is prone to bad decisions without the alcohol, the alcohol is just an excuse to avoid the reality of the situtaion. That reality being, she's a wh ore.
Her value of you as a friend is quite simply this. Your just another one of her emotional tampons. She can cry on your shoulder whenever she makes a bad decision and you'll let her. She knows this.
Email her back, tell her you think you may have caught an STD because it burns when you pee and quit talking to her. You'll get a free STD test and a laugh from it. She'll go get tested, if she has something she'll go up one side of you and down the other for giving her a disease, then you better get yourself checked, if she doesnt she probably wont say anything.