Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Update: Girl texted me at 12:06am...

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
@pranshu sorry I missed the point here! She has told me herself on the 3rd date, "It's better if we wait for sex, but once you do it's worth it."

I think it's time.
Don't worry...you r doing good(much better than me)..but don't believe even for a second that she is actually reserved, or a "good girl" or that she was awake just to wish you happy birthday..
These are just tricks to hook you and once you are hooked, she will suddenly go cold to test you..keep a side chick ready for that period so that you won't give in and call her like a little b1tch..

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5 dates in and no sex is a cause for concern

In western cultures the 3 date rule barely gets adhered to anymore most of the girls I've slept with have put out either first or second date

I can see the pro's of waiting but the nagging feeling would always be in the back of my mind that she has put out faster for other guys or is currently getting piped elsewhere and am I just being taken for a ride

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actions over words my friend, actions over words. Women will text all kinds of crazy sh!t.

But if it makes you believe that she wants your D, that’s not a bad thing.

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
5 dates in and no sex is a cause for concern

In western cultures the 3 date rule barely gets adhered to anymore most of the girls I've slept with have put out either first or second date

I can see the pro's of waiting but the nagging feeling would always be in the back of my mind that she has put out faster for other guys or is currently getting piped elsewhere and am I just being taken for a ride
She's from Serbia bro. And she embraces her culture quite well. Doesn't do many things other Westerns like me would do or expect...it's been a challenge, but a fun and interesting one.

Looking forward to seeing how the dynamic changes after sex. I'm sure as @pranshu said that I'll be tested and she might even go a week without contact.

The reason why I keep doing it is because of little things like these that show she's invested.

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's from Serbia bro. And she embraces her culture quite well. Doesn't do many things other Westerns like me would do or expect...it's been a challenge, but a fun and interesting one.

Looking forward to seeing how the dynamic changes after sex. I'm sure as @pranshu said that I'll be tested and she might even go a week without contact.

The reason why I keep doing it is because of little things like these that show she's invested.
All women have the capacity to be sluts/ hoes regardless of the culture. It's just that women from some cultures are better at hiding that side from the world to protect their reputation.
I used to think the same about Indian women and I also posted it when I was new here..Boy was I wrong. After some experience, I realized that Kamasutra was developed in India for a reason..
About her little things that show she's invested..notice them and keep note of them but never fall for them..You should be the one throwing breadcrumbs to her, not the other way around..SHE should say this to her gals that he(you) is an assh0le but he(you) does little nice things for me sometimes..I wish he expressed his feelings a bit more..He's such a lovable assh0le..( heard my cousin saying exactly this to her friend yesterday)
Keep it up bro..

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All women have the capacity to be sluts/ hoes regardless of the culture. It's just that women from some cultures are better at hiding that side from the world to protect their reputation.
I used to think the same about Indian women and I also posted it when I was new here..Boy was I wrong. After some experience, I realized that Kamasutra was developed in India for a reason..
About her little things that show she's invested..notice them and keep note of them but never fall for them..You should be the one throwing breadcrumbs to her, not the other way around..SHE should say this to her gals that he(you) is an assh0le but he(you) does little nice things for me sometimes..I wish he expressed his feelings a bit more..He's such a lovable assh0le..( heard my cousin saying exactly this to her friend yesterday)
Keep it up bro..
She's trying to text me more but I'm taking more than an hour to reply to her texts and only with two word responses. A complete 180.

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's trying to text me more but I'm taking more than an hour to reply to her texts and only with two word responses. A complete 180.
The key is to subtly convey that you don't give a sh1t without making it obvious..I guess you will understand just how much abrupt changes are just enough without setting off alarms of women that something is wrong..girls are also substabtially aware now about these pua techniques, ghosting, etc..

Man atleast you are doing something fun today..here its raining like hell..can't do anything fun outdoors..