Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Update: Girl at work!

Taun_Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, in my last post i was trying to hook up with this girl at work but she said she had a BF but things were not going good for them. Anyway when at work there is plenty of kino and we seem to click well. Well i only see her like 2 times a week at work. About a week ago i tell her that we should go out sometime, she asks me for my number and said she would call me the next we were both off. Well for the rest of the week i didn't see her because we were never schedueled together. Now finally on Saturday we work together. As soon as i see her i ask her how she is doin and what not. I didn't want to ask her why she didn't call me to go out somewhere. But then she tells me the reason she didn't call me is because she lost my number. I called her i liar but being C&F, and then she gave me this serious look and said she was not lying.

So then i give her my number again little later in the day. But i did not ask her for another date. So the thing is we are both off on Monday and wanted to know if i should call her to ask her if she is avalible? She doesn't know i have her number but i do because im a supervisor at my job. Also she does have a BF atm but she told me that he's cheating on her and shes gonna break if off soon. And someone else at work has his eye on her also. He works with her alot and im afraid if i don't make my move soon i will lose her to someone else. So should i just call her on Monday to ask her if she is availble, or should i wait for her to call me? Help me out guys.

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are her supervisor than you should leave her the fvck alone!

And don't call a girl if you didn't get her number from her (there are exceptions but not if you got it from her files at work:rolleyes: ) Forget about her, there are too many other women out there that won't cause you to lose your job.

Mr. Mystery

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So many times people answer their own questions, you decided to post this because you have the sneaking suspicion your acting too desperate, and this feeling is above your Oneitis and want to be a pathetic lapdog...

Don't make any moves on her at this point until she calls you, you have been direct, gave the # twice, and have left the ball in her court. Chill, you should realize that if you are a superior on the corporate ladder that the whole work thing gets infinitely more complex. You may end up fired with a sexual harrassment suit on your ass if your not careful. Realize your job is more important, and so is your life. Go find another girl. If she wants to make something happen, she will.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DankNuggs is right. She's not into you. You've done all you can do. It's up to her now. If she likes you, she'll help you and make it work. If she doesn't she'll keep making exuses.

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah! sounds like my ex of yesterday. If so she'll be direct at exactly what she wants from you. She's all yours dude if thats the case, though if she starts singing "I'm a weirdo" take Iron Maidens advice and run to the hills!

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, isn't this why you never give out YOUR number but get her number instead? If you asked her for her number and she gave it you wouldn't have this problem. Heck, even if she refused to give you her number you still wouldn't have this problem because you would know without a doubt that she isn't into you. Now you're left waiting...