Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Update: ex didn't reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I agree that it's best to let this go, don't let many of the above attitudes fool you.
Anyone that's had their share of relationships has made some stupid and silly post-break up mistakes. I'm no exception.

There's mainly two camps on this forum.

The first camp cannot admit to themselves that they were (and likely still are) failures. In order to feel better about themselves, they look for members that describe situations as you have. When they talk down to you, this provides them with some 'emotional feel-good' escapism ... because they can forget about their past (and also probably current) failures. After you finally move on from this girl, don't end up like this camp.

The second camp that reads your posting(s) ... will think back to their own mistakes. Personally speaking, it's embarrassing to think about and it sure was humiliating. In fact, once we emotionally separated ourselves from that particular ex, we take self-ownership for our blunders and learn from past mistakes. The best incentive for self-improvement is having a bad incident (that we created) and never wanting re-experience that sort of self-defeat.

Having been there, I get it. Although my moment was nearly twenty five years ago, I recall it feeling like... mourning over a death, but the person is still alive (which provides a false illusion that somehow we can 'breathe new life' into a dead situation).

Beast advice my friend is to let it go. It may be tempting to later contact her (so she can see how 'different' you are ... or to prove to yourself that you've moved on) ... but it's still self-delusion.

To some degree everyone here (well, anyone with experience) has made similar mistakes and regretted it. Any one here that states otherwise, is still under self-delusion.

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, the point of this forum and the Red Pill is to not make any woman - NONE - the focus of your life. The focus of your life is you, your potential and your son. Have you read any of the Red Pill material? I get the impression you have only ever used this forum to help getting your ex back. You've bypassed 99% of the material and missed the entire point of this place.

Read the material, read the Rational Male, watch Rollo Tomassi's YouTube videos.

If you continue down this road this is going to end very badly. You say your ex hates you - familiarise yourself with the Red Pill material and realise why she hates you. The point of the RP is not to hate women and for you to hate her back - it's so you don't hate women.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I agree that it's best to let this go, don't let many of the above attitudes fool you.
Anyone that's had their share of relationships has made some stupid and silly post-break up mistakes. I'm no exception.

The first camp cannot admit to themselves that they were (and likely still are) failures. In order to feel better about themselves, they look for members that describe situations as you have. When they talk down to you, this provides them with some 'emotional feel-good' escapism ... because they can forget about their past (and also probably current) failures. After you finally move on from this girl, don't end up like this camp.

The second camp that reads your posting(s) ... will think back to their own mistakes. Personally speaking, it's embarrassing to think about and it sure was humiliating. In fact, once we emotionally separated ourselves from that particular ex, we take self-ownership for our blunders and learn from past mistakes. The best incentive for self-improvement is having a bad incident (that we created) and never wanting re-experience that sort of self-defeat.

Having been there, I get it. Although my moment was nearly twenty five years ago, I recall it feeling like... mourning over a death, but the person is still alive (which provides a false illusion that somehow we can 'breathe new life' into a dead situation).

Beast advice my friend is to let it go. It may be tempting to later contact her (so she can see how 'different' you are ... or to prove to yourself that you've moved on) ... but it's still self-delusion.

To some degree everyone here (well, anyone with experience) has made similar mistakes and regretted it. Any one here that states otherwise, is still under self-delusion.
Have we all made mistakes. Yes. We all have we are all human. Unfortunately for OP his origional thread got locked because he wouldn't listen to advice. Even when the advice was offered in a kinder fashion.

Then after that he had a second thread locked because he knew it was over? He knew she was on the verge of filing harassment charges, yet he still continued to bother her. Again.... advice on here warned him to stop. He was on the verge of getting in trouble. Then again refusing to take the advice given his second thread got locked again.

Only for him to create a 3rd thread where he has no admitted that she is threatening the police.

I dont think anyone here is acting like they dont make mistakes and are getting a trip out of this guys plight, i think it is a case where some people need tough love, like OP does and people are losing patients because he seems to not get it.

I completely agree with your advice. OP does need to let this go and a few posters are shaking their heads because he has been told this over and over in two other locked threads.

Lets see if he listens to you.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is actually one of the more entertaining threads that’s been on here lately. So was the last one. Please don’t lock it! I’m following it like “damn I wonder what happens next, gotta tune in next week to find out”.lol Most of the threads are boring and cover the same stuff over and over, this is new and exciting and entertaining because we can all relate to it in some way. Keep trying OP, don’t get yourself locked up but if she’s what you want, go for it. Try apologizing, write a letter or something.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My son just boarded the plane with his mother. She picked him up from my parents. He lived with my parents for nearly 7 years. My patents are crying a lot today because he left. He is going with her for holidays. And then fly here in 3 or 4 weeks to live with me. Going to be nice to just start a life together just me and my son.

Regarding my ex, after the smoke show I put last weekend not sure if she even wants to have her daughter and my son meet.

It really annoys me, she is friends with all her exes and hates me with all forces. She literally replied to my son "I'm not answering to your dad..." this after 6 months of no contact... What have i done to deserve this?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I actually agree with most of this, but its exasperating to tell him dont do that and him coming back and done the opposite.

Gave lots of advice but he never listen.
Its just feeding his pain to indulge him more.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My son just boarded the plane with his mother. She picked him up from my parents. He lived with my parents for nearly 7 years. My patents are crying a lot today because he left. He is going with her for holidays. And then fly here in 3 or 4 weeks to live with me. Going to be nice to just start a life together just me and my son.

Regarding my ex, after the smoke show I put last weekend not sure if she even wants to have her daughter and my son meet.

It really annoys me, she is friends with all her exes and hates me with all forces. She literally replied to my son "I'm not answering to your dad..." this after 6 months of no contact... What have i done to deserve this?
Why do you care. You are like the stuffed bear with the stuffing ripped out. The more you talk about her, the more you lose. You need professional help. It really helps, and will get you SOLID much faster than you can do by yourself.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the dude above who mentioned the rational male, I hate it.. The book isn't great, the author in YouTube seems fake, something is off about him, winter cap, very feminine attitude, doesn't seem like he believes what he preaches.

If you wanna read a good book read the 48 laws of power by Robert Greene. All his 6 books are high rated. This man is a legend. Hard to put to practice what he teaches tho.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Acted like an idiot.
Yeah I did too many wrong decisions one after another. I think she is scared of me to be honest. I'm very unpredictable and not in a good way. I think she outs it all together and thinks I could be a threat for her and her daughter.

Glassguy

Reaction score
For the dude above who mentioned the rational male, I hate it.. The book isn't great, the author in YouTube seems fake, something is off about him, winter cap, very feminine attitude, doesn't seem like he believes what he preaches.
yeah you probably have no idea how to grasp "The Rational Male". Key word being "rational".

Glassguy

Reaction score
Yeah I did too many wrong decisions one after another. I think she is scared of me to be honest. I'm very unpredictable and not in a good way. I think she outs it all together and thinks I could be a threat for her and her daughter.
You think???????

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She replied 3 msgs to my son's phone. One o described above telling him she wasn't going to answer me... Thr other one telling my son I'm not acting normal and to show my msgs to my mother lmao.....she is trying to put my son and mother against me lmao...

And yeah she hates my guts big time. Her friend sent me a few msgs, I could recognise my ex's speech on them. Threats, to leave her alone... I sent 3 msgs in 6 months, that was it.. That she wants nothing to do with me, blabla and to please let the kids to be friends

Henry Schweiss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen, this individual's behavior has all the traits of a paranoid outbreak. Do not waste time.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It really annoys me, she is friends with all her exes and hates me with all forces. She literally replied to my son "I'm not answering to your dad..." this after 6 mi yhs no contact... What have i done to deserve this?
It's obvious now that your ego took a big, bad liver shot. You mentioned the fact that she still talks to her exes for the 4th time now (counting the first thread). You can't accept that she's still in contact with them but not with you.

It's clear as daylight that she enjoys kicking you while you're down. By talking through a child through her ex-partner, she ridicules you so badly that you could make a comedy show out of it. And no, she doesn't do this because she wants to tease you. She literally enjoys seeing you in pain.

Do you know why? A man can only show so much weakness. After a certain threshold is crossed, something wakes up in a woman. She starts feeling disgust and anger when she thinks about you and especially when you initiate contact.

Brother, we're not trying to make you look stupid or mock you. But to this woman, you are nothing but a cringy memory. You gave us enough details to form a solid opinion and solution. You're hurting big time, I know. But do you realize that it doesn't help reducing your pain when you talk about her? You're like a broken record. It feels like I'm watching Shutter Island.

I won't tell you what to do anymore. And this is also my last post regarding any of your intentions contacting her. When you finally tell us that you got over her and went on a date with a beautiful woman you have yet to meet, I will congratulate you. So long my friend.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually agree with most of this, but its exasperating to tell him dont do that and him coming back and done the opposite.

Gave lots of advice but he never listen.
Its just feeding his pain to indulge him more.
I agree.
And... it usually infuriates me when I give a friend advice and he does the opposite and then complains to me about the outcome.

On the other hand, I also have to take ownership that I've also been given sound advice in the past and done the opposite (I'm sure we all have at some point) .

I've been very lucky to have a broad friend base, but not everyone is that fortunate. When the reality hits that she's not going to return, I'm sure that the pain will be compounded if his 'brothers' also turn their back on him.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If you wanna read a good book read the 48 laws of power by Robert Greene. All his 6 books are high rated. This man is a legend. Hard to put to practice what he teaches tho.
You hate it because it's not telling you what you want to hear. The Author seems fake? :D imo he's one of the most if not the most non-fake person in the community.
He only sells his books, makes live videos on youtube with valuable information, he doesn't try to sell people some bs programs or coachings.

Status
Not open for further replies.