Update: Cashier. Read! =)

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So ive been workin on multiple woman as of lately, and there was one that I used to have my eye on but never did anything about......basically because I was not feeling confident enough. This girl worked at the local hardware store, she caught eye contact with me most everytime I walked in there. She was usually the one that rang up my supplies. But it was just the typical hi, bye, have a good day sort of thing.

Zoom ahead a couple months....I havent entered the hardware store in a couple month's, and today I decided to stop in. So I get my item's, head to the counter and guess who is there? Yea yea, that girl I just mentioned above. This time she had a smile on her face, we held eye contact, and she said "whats your zip code" I double thought what she said, and realised she didnt need my zip code.....so I gave her a funny look, and she said "cmon its your trick question for the day" So I told her my zipcode, she says " Thats just made up" I told her it wasnt and she said "i know im just kidding" Than she rang up my item's, I handed her the money and asked her "so how much of that money do you get to keep?" She laughed and said "I wish" Than she told me to have a good night, I did the same and left..........

Ill go back next week, but this time I will be prepared, because you SOSUAVE are going to gimme a few icebreaker's/tips? Yea? Cool, night fellas!

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably wanted to find your myspace.

"Shouldnt you be asking for my phone number?"

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ValleyDJing said:
Probably wanted to find your myspace.

"Shouldnt you be asking for my phone number?"
^^ If only I was that witty when I was there. ****!

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
FYI some stores always ask for your phone number / zip code for marketing purposes. If this was a chain, I'm betting this was the likely scenario.

Now the fact that she was playful with you is a positive sign. Next time when she asks, be prepared, have a pen & paper ready, when she asks for your zip code, say I'll trade you, write down your phone number for me & I'll give you my zip code.

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
FYI some stores always ask for your phone number / zip code for marketing purposes. If this was a chain, I'm betting this was the likely scenario.

Now the fact that she was playful with you is a positive sign. Next time when she asks, be prepared, have a pen & paper ready, when she asks for your zip code, say I'll trade you, write down your phone number for me & I'll give you my zip code.
Nope, ive been to the place many many times...and she was definently joking when she asked lol.......you can just tell when somebody is joking. Like I said she said in a playful voice "Cmon its your trick question for the day" That and the fact that she did not record the zip code down anywhere once I gave it to her.

jack knife

Don Juan
Reaction score
similar thing happened to me. I was buying something and the (cute) female checker asked for my phone number. I said something like, "and why would you want that?" and she said back something about the store collecting it, but she was definitely being flirty..

well my buddy overhears and yells out "HAHA THATS THE ONLY WAY GIRLS EVER ASK FOR YOUR NUMBER. YOU HAVE TO PAY THEM!!"

he started cracking up and the checker laughed wth him.. later on I told him to knock it off, and he says he was just messing around. *******.

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jack knife said:
similar thing happened to me. I was buying something and the (cute) female checker asked for my phone number. I said something like, "and why would you want that?" and she said back something about the store collecting it, but she was definitely being flirty..

well my buddy overhears and yells out "HAHA THATS THE ONLY WAY GIRLS EVER ASK FOR YOUR NUMBER. YOU HAVE TO PAY THEM!!"

he started cracking up and the checker laughed wth him.. later on I told him to knock it off, and he says he was just messing around. *******.
**** like that is an instant c*ck block! Its like negative social proof
even in high school I would have to tell my guy friends at the mall...
"I'm gonna go chat with this girl, DO NO LAUGH PERIOD!"
Later on guys get to know why I told them not laugh.
Like seriously, if you hit on a girl in public with your guy friends standing next to you you'll notice the girl will look at your friends reactions. If they are acting serious then she'll know you are serious and they are also showing respect/social proof.

anyway,
I look forward to seeing if you can pull her number. :)

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop beating around the bush...

Was this place crowded?

You barely said a word, she was running the whole conversation, you basically did nothing but bought your stuff.

It's like wow, you waited months just to reply to one word answers and it sounded like you were pretty uptight and serious not catching onto the jokes. (Or lack sense of humor) Either way you puvsied out.

Go out and practice stop being a bitvh, get out of your COMFORT ZONE.

Stop CHODING around

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well after that initial icebreaker she brought upon us....im thinkin there is much potential for next time. I have nothing to fear at all, because I already know she is open to it. Was just lookin for a slick way to do so =P