Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Update : Almost one year after divorce

Omar the learner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Community,

First, I want to thank you all for your suggestions.

I posted here before that I was on the verge of divorce and losing access to my children.
Turned out, I was right by hiring a good lawyer, I get to see them at least 3 times a week! And when I'm with them, I give them 1000% of my attention.

Alimony was minimum. I got my own apartment, new car and while furnishing it is a bit of a slow process, it's happening!
The ex tried many, many times to either seek validation or reconcile(couldn't tell the difference), but that fell on deaf ears. From jealousy to what not, but it's flat NO from me.

It was a clean no contact, no calls, messages, except to reply when it's absolutely critical and about the kids.
As for me, I have a rotation of 2 girls, 1 is in the making, though it can be challenging to find time to all of them, plus finding the time with the children. But, you know what, I welcome that kind of challenge, lol.

I seriously, seriously don't know why was I with her, looking back at it, I was the catch (which she now realizes).
Life couldn't get any better. Thank you, all! My eyes are truly open to my actual protentional now and really looking forward to the future and what it brings.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm happy for you, it's a big deal to overcome and you are well on your way. Keep improving and learning and you can go far.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Welcome to the other side. Both of mine are now in college, it just gets better. Glad you made it!

Dear Community,

I posted here before that I was on the verge of divorce and losing access to my children.
Turned out, I was right by hiring a good lawyer, I get to see them at least 3 times a week! And when I'm with them, I give them 1000% of my attention.

Alimony was minimum. I got my own apartment, new car and while furnishing it is a bit of a slow process, it's happening!
The ex tried many, many times to either seek validation or reconcile(couldn't tell the difference), but that fell on deaf ears. From jealousy to what not, but it's flat NO from me.

It was a clean no contact, no calls, messages, except to reply when it's absolutely critical and about the kids.
As for me, I have a rotation of 2 girls, 1 is in the making, though it can be challenging to find time to all of them, plus finding the time with the children. But, you know what, I welcome that kind of challenge, lol.

I seriously, seriously don't know why was I with her, looking back at it, I was the catch (which she now realizes).
Life couldn't get any better. Thank you, all! My eyes are truly open to my actual protentional now and really looking forward to the future and what it brings.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a fellow dude, I am really truly happy to hear about your ongoing situation, OP. Now you are having a chance to start your life all over again, which is something not everyone has. Keep up the good works and show the world who's the boss. Cheers!

Omar the learner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the other side. Both of mine are now in college, it just gets better. Glad you made it!
I didn't know how glorious this side can be :) I mean from asking for s3x from a starfish ( which wasn't guaranteed), to literally being confused which girl I want to call to spend the night with me is something I would only dream of.

Granted, the situation may not be ideal for the kids since I'm not with them 24/7 but, it's not like I left them. They know they have a father who loves them to death. That's all that matters.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Granted, the situation may not be ideal for the kids since I'm not with them 24/7 but, it's not like I left them. They know they have a father who loves them to death. That's all that matters.
Make sure you spend time with them, like as much as you can, while you can. Having a strong happy dad is instrumental for young females, if you have daughters specifically obviously the boys need dad too. Sacrifices must be made to do this, maybe not get laid every day and spend time with the kids.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s right.
Navigate the wild solo with a cold head for a while. Adapt. Don’t get emotionally attached to any chick right now. Sleep with em but “go on home baby”
Even if you will not see your kids everyday it’s what you engrave in those limited moments that count a lot and they will remember
I lived with my father till I was 17 but he was always working and he never put me up on masculinity game on women let alone this dog eat dog world. just a provider. lay the groundwork for your children.
Hit the weights and pile up money.
Welcome to the other side of the tracks on a positive light

Last edited:

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Community,

Good for you man I missed you earlier post but i'm glad it worked out for you I don't know how old you are but hopefully you're still young enough to reciprocate get another trade or degree and go on with your life

Omar the learner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you man I missed you earlier post but i'm glad it worked out for you I don't know how old you are but hopefully you're still young enough to reciprocate get another trade or degree and go on with your life
Thanks, guys..

I'm 36, the boy is 7 and the girl is 5. Now more than ever, I make sure I spend time with whenever I have a chance. Also, the boy keeps on learning what it means to be masculine, seeing how I act which I find incredibly important. The girl is a crazy one :)) , I correct her behavior if I see something wrong, but so far, I'd say that the divorce came with minimal effects on them, the plan is to keep it that way.

I have to confess, I lost one plate though, because I'm absolutely rigid with my schedule. My kids come first, and for like a few weeks straight she was only asking for the same days I would hang out with kids on.

Cheers fellow DJs.