Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Up to date : The Uk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick_DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Liverpool - There is some great ****** round here - And also the new homew of the European Cup :D

simon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Maverick_DJ
Liverpool - There is some great ****** round here - And also the new homew of the European Cup :D
Once you get past all the bleached blondes, sun bed Sallies, tracksuit wearing snotty *****es and the walking advertisements for fake tan, yeah, there's a fair few hotties. It's just a matter of filtering off the scum.

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by simon
Once you get past all the bleached blondes, sun bed Sallies, tracksuit wearing snotty *****es and the walking advertisements for fake tan, yeah, there's a fair few hotties. It's just a matter of filtering off the scum.
lol

ever tried speaking to one of those girls?

they don't wanna know you unless your the scouse male equivalent.

Casual

Reaction score
im from nw london mid 20's some say i look younger, i got skills but im inconsistent, lol

im down to build with peeps thats upping they game

impalerr

Reaction score
am 19 from south east london also on the LSS yahoo group

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
Im coming straight outta Barnsley, South Yorkshire

B-Town
No wonder you get so much pvssy...I've heard good things about Barnsley girls...!

Maverick_DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
You ever been out of a night in Liverpool? It is crawling with pootang.

Had to laugh at your post, at least you didnt mention stealin cars!! :rolleyes:

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by zentraveller
Hmmm....

I have to ask. Is there a university city in England, that's medium to large in size, and known for its friendly locals, pretty city environment, and beautiful women?

I've noticed a tendency amongst UK guys to really persecute their own women in terms of looks, weight, and attitude (almost as much as American guys do here), but I'm curious if there is a place that all UK guys would agree is the best place around for quality of life & women (outside of London)?

Thanks.
the population in nottingham is actually 3 women to every man!

Toohot4upilot

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm near glasgow myself too, and have a sister who lives down south in Barnsley... Er, leave her alone guys! lol, send me a mail if your ever need a wing.

GodsGiftToFatBirds

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in Chester, gonna be dividing my time between here and Coventry over the next couple of months tho.
If anyone's up for sarging or going on the pull around either of these places, let us know.

GodsGiftToFatBirds

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im sure i could make it to Chester - you got skillz? then we'll sarge!
Yeh I'm not bad, definately better when i've got a good wingman too, got some quality tit-pics from Saturday night btw, I'll have to post a field report when i get the chance!

I know a couple of other guys off sosuave as well, one here in Chester and another one near Manchester - even if Chester was too far for you to travel, you could always try Manchester with us, its a brilliant place to sarge too!

Status
Not open for further replies.