Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Up Straight -How to learn SOLID game

Mukester

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why am i bothering to post this?

Do you want girls? Do you want hot girls? You'll probably never get them.

Why?

I decided to check out this board once again out of curiosity...and nothing has changed. Its full of keyboard jockeys who'll never make solid changes to their life. They don't realise every answer is already here or already talked about. They spend their lives debating useless crap or minute details about seducing women that has already been talked about, or will not directly benefit them; overall minor constituents of their game. THAT ARE WORTHLESS TO THEM.

Why is this?
95% of you live with the false idea that the more you read the more you will accomplish.

This is simply not true.

The only way you WILL EVER be successful is through practice, practice, practice, practice. Even if you learn everything about 'seduction' online, you need to know how to deliver it.
Right now do you think you are better than the next guy in the street?

Oh really??

What if i came and PU'd your girl from right under you. How about then? What would you do right there on the spot as i was running TESTED GAME? Chances are youre mind will >BLANK<.The only way to find out is to practice.

YOU ARE YOUR BEST TUTOR.

A lot of you already have the basics.

This is enough.

Go and apply this. When your knowledge becomes congurrent from you through practice you will become SUCCESSFUL. It is a tough pill to swallow. But 90% of the guys here do hardly any practice (1 hour daily?). These are the guys asking stupid questions in the forums with 500+ posts under their names.

They don't have the guts to practice and see what happens.They want someone else to do the hardwork for them . Stuff you learn will not sit on another guy's shoulders so well. Do not expect everything you read to help *YOU*

Do you think you could learn to swim straight away, if i told you sound theory how to? YOU can't expect to learn without making a mistake here and there. Once you learn something directly it stays with you forever. Check out the threads on this board. The majority are either completely unrelated to PU, not necessary, or the DJ trying tio avoid making a mistake.

MAKE THE MISTAKE! THATS HOW YOU DEVLOP YOUR SKILLSET! HAVE THE GUTS.....

THIS BOARD IF FULL OF GUYS WHO DON'T BOTHER, IN SEARCH OF THE NEXT "ANSWER", ASKING GUYS WHO HAVE NO CLUE.

Don't be one of them. I was once.

At the end of te day is is nice to finally meet up with guys who think like you do. But remember- ALTHOUGH YOU ARE NOT ALONE.... YOU ARE *ON YOUR OWN*. You have to make changesand find them yourself.

How do you think all this knowledge came about anyway? It was by the 5% of guys going out and learning themselves. They are here and they know who they are. If you look at my archive you'll see 99% my posts are cr@p. I stopped the adventure online and learnt outside. Thats how i and my wings learnt.

Expect to CRASH and BURN, EXPECT to FAIL...but..EXPECT TO GET GOOD AS A RESULT.

Aside from luck there's no other way. And luck is not ever tight. Ever. Luck has shafted you already and that's why youre here. Go and practice or you'll never be a PUA...you'll just get lucky and think the computer helped you. Loser.

Go and reread the top of this thread. Ignore everything else below it----just like most reply posts on this board...IT WON'T HELP YOU.

Now, do you have the guts to get better?

Last edited:

J-Man

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mukester
Why am i bothering to post this?

Do want girls? Do you want hot girls? You'll probably never get them.

Why?

I decided to check out this board once again out of curiosity...and nothing has changed. Its full of keyboard jockeys who'll never make solid changes to their life. They don't realise every answer is already here or already talked about. They spend their lives debating useless crap or minute details about seducing women that has already been talked about, or will not directly benefit them; overall minor constituents of their game. THAT ARE WORTHLESS TO THEM.

and do you think there has never been a topic like this? there are probably more of these kinds of threads than anything else. i think people need to accept that many people will continue to share the same problems, ask the same questions, come up with the same insights, etc.

though your post is 100% true :D

i have one question: im 16. i cant go to a bar or a club, and dont have time for a job even. my parents happen to be *******s and have forced me to go to a private school all my life; my current high school has about 120 students in it. i really do wanna go out there. ive read enough, i know all i need to know to get me started, i work out a lot now, etc. etc.

how/where do you think i can go to get the **** out there? im growing impatient and bored. life seems to be passing me by...

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
practice your C+F, negging, conversational skills etc on your friends. Sarge in malls, movies, libraries, the street etc. Meet as many ppl as possible through your friends. And visit the high school forum :D

J-Man

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no ****ing way ill go to the high school forum :D

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh, and try sargeing online, thru msn, IM and chatrooms etc. No age barrier there.

vudufixit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some things I've discovered about self-improvement:
(and for the sake of argument, please let me consider
this site/board in the category of "self improvement)

1. There are very few pieces of advice and concepts
in any self improvement book - emotional, financial,
relationships, etc that I didn't already know
at least subconsciously. I don't mean to denigrate
any self-improvement author, or anyone posting
useful advice here. I simply mean that people
know more and have more internal resources
than they realize.

2. The amount of self-help and success books,
tapes, etc is inversely proportional to a person's
success in life. Just about any one book,
unless it's complete bunk, has more than enough
for an intelligent and motivated person to go on.
One of my clients has a crummy mess of a house
packed full of "success" books, seminars on tape, etc.
If he had put those thousands into a well-run mutual
fund, he'd have gotten a better return on the investment.

It's all inside of us, guys. Make every moment count.

dentalfloss

Don Juan
Reaction score
that's actually a pretty good point, everything to do with getting women has been repeated a million times on this site, but the repetition of what works over and over again is actually very helpful, skimming over this site once every couple days is a nice constant reminder, reading the same crap over and over again is a good way to drill this stuff into your head

showtime17

Don Juan
Reaction score
J-Man...yeah your situation sucks...i was in the same situation as you in high school (the school i graduated from had about 100 people) and let me just repeat that it sucks...u can be the best looking, most confident guy, but in a school like that you cant do shyte...cant practice and that screws you up...when i got to university, i had no idea on what to do with girls, i still have no idea and it's my third year...i am 6'1, muscular and all, but it still dont help...actually i've learned how to get emails and numbers and stuff and i do a lot of approaches in the library and stuff, but i still havent figured out how to actually get laid and it dont help that most of the chicks in my school have boyfriends and are *****y...once you get to uni, guys already have game and that's the ones who get the girls and you will have to play catch up and it kinda sucks...i am confident, except for in one area and that's getting to the next level, kissing, sex...etc. i've never done it and am afraid of turning the girls off, cause they think i am this big pimp daddy, but in reality i am inexperienced...go to the mall or join some club or something and mack on girls there...maybe go to an area where a lot of girls hang out and mack

Reaction score
The only thing you can control is your effort that you put into your mission. See "effort's" thread for inspiration!! It's called, "an experience"