Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

****up report: Suavedave loses a chick after she's PO'd!

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Loss Report: Suavedave loses a chick after she's PO'd!

I post this here because I am being a little retrospective tonight and trying to figure out what I can do different next time. Background: I PU'd this chick from the bus. I had just had a great meeting with another girl and was feeling a bit jovial. I approached her once, and then again, the second time getting her eMail. Turned out she had a BF but after a few meetings we eventually got together, and had a mLTR thing going for a while.

One night while lying down I accidently made the comment "I want to meet your friends/have lots of HBs." Fu*k was this a mistake, she totally cringed and looked majorly PO'd. The next time I met her she immediately started on me and was extremely critical. So I just backed off, not knowing what to say, or how to act as I had acted previously. After that it was really tough to be with her.

I could have ejected her immediately, so she didn't see me lose face/act different. Or, this probably comes from expereince/knowing how to handle chick bull****.

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh heavens!

AY CARUMBA!

ryoshi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by suavedave
Turned out she had a BF but after a few meetings we eventually got together, and had a mLTR thing going for a while.
What is an mLTR?

Also, I can understand if she were p¡ssed if you two were together in a relationship of some sort but if not, she had no right getting mad.