Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Unusual physical condition - what to do?

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short, I'm an albino.

No, I don't look like that guy from 'Powder'. Shut the fvck up.

As you might imagine I look like I've never seen the sun (and I do avoid it as much as I can). I'm very sensitive to light and so beaches, bright days in the park, clubs with flashing lights, etc. are physically painful to me.

It also, in case you didn't know, affects my eyes (one effect of albinism is that the rods and cones don't fully develop). This means I have very thick glasses and I have trouble focusing on objects at a distance.

I have a feeling (though nobody so far has been straight enough to tell me so) that this is hurting my game. It kind of weird people out because they're not used to seeing people like me. I can't get a tan and wearing black is out. I could be wrong but i think both of those things are minuses in the looks department.

What can I do to alleviate this, or even turn it to my advantage?

Domo_Arigatoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my advice.
Don't give a ****.

Imagine walking into a party and seeing an albino dude telling a story with everyone around him, then HAHAHAHA! everyone starts laughing, slaps him on the back etc. You could be that guy, with the girl on his arm and people looking up to you in wait of your next word.

Looks don't matter nearly as much as you think they do, it's only when you let your looks affect you mentally that they actually do affect you and your chances with women. I've even seen ugly people be popular with ladies just because they're confident and don't give two ****s about their appearance. Just approach with confidence, you could even use your albinism as an opener, just be humorous about it.

And yeah, i know. Easier said than done. Just keep working at your core confidence and keep yourself highly valued and over time you'll notice the change. Keep in mind this may take a long time, but keep working at your goal with promises of the future.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Domo_Arigatoo said:
Here's my advice.
Don't give a ****.

Imagine walking into a party and seeing an albino dude telling a story with everyone around him, then HAHAHAHA! everyone starts laughing, slaps him on the back etc. You could be that guy, with the girl on his arm and people looking up to you in wait of your next word.

Looks don't matter nearly as much as you think they do, it's only when you let your looks affect you mentally that they actually do affect you and your chances with women. I've even seen ugly people be popular with ladies just because they're confident and don't give two ****s about their appearance. Just approach with confidence, you could even use your albinism as an opener, just be humorous about it.

And yeah, i know. Easier said than done. Just keep working at your core confidence and keep yourself highly valued and over time you'll notice the change. Keep in mind this may take a long time, but keep working at your goal with promises of the future.
I HAVE been that dude. I'd just like to be him more often.

Of course this is all advice I've heard before. I'd like to just ignore it (the discomfort, i mean), but I guess what I'm asking for is more practical advice (surely there are other really pale guys on the board?) who can give tips on how to deal with the physical aspect of it. What to wear, etc.

latino158

Banned
Reaction score
use self-tanning lotion

if this is too much for you, then there is not much you can do

what to wear? how to dress has nothing to do with being an albino, any advice for people are not albino, also applies to people who are albino

but most likely avoid dark colors, because it creates contrats with your white skin, also avoid white t-shirt, you will look like your naked lmao

so most likely the best colors for you are, brown, blue, ... any color that is boring pretty much

also dress in a way so you cover most of your body

for example : dont wear v-neck

if the weather is ok in your city, then wear long sleeves that are just as thin as a regular t-shirt ... there some long sleeves tees that are very comfortable and will not make you sweat, heck, they are even more comfortable than regular tees

in that way you only show your FACE, NECK, AND HANDS

Now if you only show you face, neck and hands

you can use self tanning lotion, it will give you more color and it will not such of a hassle, if you want you can wear regular tees, but you will have to apply self tanning lotion pretty much all over your arms

belive it or not, it doesnt matter if you feel the ****, and your self esteem is high, and you dont care what other think of your albinism

just becayuse u feel that way about yourself doesnt change the way other see you, an doesnt change the way women see you, fact of the matter is that they will be put off by your albinism

lettuce be reality, anyone who says they wouldnt be put off by it, is a hypocrite

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well you could start an albino facebook gorup.

but the only thing that came to my mind is Halloween. you must take full advantage of those days.

im not joking either.

Mr. Suave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Play Hitman: Blood Money, then you'll see that albino guys are badass... Kinda like guys with scars across their eyes.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course, we're also the villains in the Da Vinci Code...

And no, I am not using tanning lotion. I'm not going to hide.

thanks for the advice, everyone.