Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

unusual high school

brookswift

Don Juan
Reaction score
i really think that all the advice here is priceless, but i have a slight problem. i do not and have not gone to a normal high school ever. in 9th grade, there were 25 students in my high school. i attended community colleges after that where people were shocked and amazed to find a 15 year old. it is rather hard to be 15 among a bunch of older girls. next, i almost went to normal high school, but was transferred to an independent studies high school for academic reasons. i attend uc berkeley for classes, but it is very rare to find an older girl who is dating a younger guy (2 years younger). most of the girls i know are the type that don't wash their hair and smoke a LOT (of everything) or are lesbians or have boyfriends. is there any advice you can give to me about meeting girls who are my own age (16, 17) or a couple years younger? i only see people my age either in a group or with friends. how do you defeat that?

Jimineye

Don Juan
Reaction score
get your mack on

School may not be the best place for you to meet women, since the women are 2 years older than you. I have had sucess with it but it doesn't happen often not in highschool anyways maybe when I'm 20 something lol.

You should try malls, stores, parties stuff like that. There are bound to be girls you can meet there.

Hellshock

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol....

I agree with Soshyo. Best thing you can hope for is get out places where young women tend to hang out (mall, movie, amusement parks, places like that) and don't be afraid to do a cold approach. And if you are afraid to do it, well, there's plenty of info and guidelines for it around the forums. Good luck man.