"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Unusual dates...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
I was just wondering...

Instead of just taking a girl to the usual dinner date or the usual movie date, i normally like to get a little creative with where i take my chicks... I like doing things with them that another "ordinary" guy would normally NOT do with them. Eg: A Candle lit dinner on the beach or a short boat trip for the night.

I wanna know what kinda "out of the ordinary" dates you guys have been on:rolleyes:

maybe we can all share our idea's and get idea's from eachother too;)

K... I'll be looking forward to see your reply's...

Laterz...
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
416
Reaction score
1
One cool thing would be if you have access to the roofs of any high building or such to take her up to check out the view and maybe measure how much time it takes for a spit to land to the ground.
A nice thing I've found out to do is to basically include her into one of your daily things you have to do. Just as long as that thing is a bit fun and not a drag (for instance washing your car and then maybe going somewhere, that could be fun).
 

SDFUandDie

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Once I took this girl to Cirque Du Soleil - Varekai, very cultural. My date loved it... It only comes to certain cities tho.

A few other places I have taken dates to is an aquarium, camping on the beach.

When I was in Cali I use to take my dates on my bike and just ride up to starbucks and hang out.
 

Move

Don Juan
Joined
May 22, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Australia, NSW
Ive took a girl for a picnic in some nice park near her work. Brought a blanket, some food, beers (or wine). She loved it. Its inexpensive and easy! Weather permitting...
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top