unsure

Jake_tha_Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright at my lunch table her name is HB Ivy i dont really talk to her but the other day my friend Antonio was having a conversation with her:
Antonio: your too white
Ivy: no im not! -pause- I'm going tanning soon! u shud see me wen im tan
Me(kinda under my breath): that tan wont help ur man face!
then her reaction, she didnt say anything her jaw jus dropped down real low like she was thinkin "holy **** did he jus say that?" then antonio goes off sayin "this is the reason u dont get *****" but this happened thursday then friday and today(monday she sits rite next to me on friday but on her other side was antonio who shes good friends with but today she jus sat next to me no one around on her other side, no conversation, no nothing im thinking shes tryin to get me to talk to her, im hopin this was a glorious fvck up buy idk. thoughts? suggestions?

mr_guido

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a question, why the hell did you say that....?

lili19771

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP dun goofed, move on and hope no one ever hears about it - but..... She's still trying to talk to you so IDK? Maybe what you said had a 'neg' affect on her.

Jake_tha_Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea thats what im thinking with the neg effect, i doubt i ever said 3 words to her, she jus sits at my lunch table and i never really even thought of going after her, the thing here is she used to sit on the other side of the table now for 2 days without fail she sits next to me also im pretty sure she tryin to work that ugly friend routine cuz every girl she hangs out with are either fat ugly or a combination of both i talked to some of my friends and they think she aint used to be criticized and now she thinks she needs to get me cuz in her mind im something she cant have, and guido like i said if it works out it wud be a miraculous fvck up, i didnt even think shed here it wen i said it, also one more thing i feel i didnt touch on enough her responce DID NOT look angry it was a look of complete surprise like she was thinking "i cant believe this"

Last edited: