Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Unsure what to do.

sten

Reaction score
Hi,

So I am 30 and have been talking back and forth with a girl who is 16. Don't worry, it is legal age of consent in my country/state. I am just not sure what to do here. We have hungout many times now, she has said she likes me and I will admit, I have confessed the same to her. The girl is ridiculously cute, and to be fair, just great to be around. But I still have this feeling in the back of my mind at times, not always, on...what do I do here? Other times I am more "I don't care what anyone thinks"

We have both said we can't get attached and need to take it slow. Which makes sense. I guess I am just after some advice from people that won't be judgemental.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You both could be just in the "infactuation" situationship, that girl us ridiculously not in your league of age, that doubt you both had is simply your gut instinct telling you something is off in this situationship.i recommend you take sometime off and Finding more healthier relationship than this.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

So I am 30 and have been talking back and forth with a girl who is 16. Don't worry, it is legal age of consent in my country/state. I am just not sure what to do here. We have hungout many times now, she has said she likes me and I will admit, I have confessed the same to her. The girl is ridiculously cute, and to be fair, just great to be around. But I still have this feeling in the back of my mind at times, not always, on...what do I do here? Other times I am more "I don't care what anyone thinks"

We have both said we can't get attached and need to take it slow. Which makes sense. I guess I am just after some advice from people that won't be judgemental.
Dude, seriously? WTF??? You're 30, she's 16, I mean, no offense, but unless you are extremely juvenile, what in the world could you possibly have in common? She's literally still a kid, how could you have anything other than some passing physical interest? You certainly can't form some type of meaningful relationship with a child can you? Imagine what you were like at 16, is it anything at all like you are now? I'm guessing since you are interested in a 16 year old, the answer is probably yes.

Honestly, it's tools like you that give guys a bad name.

In2thegame!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I'm 35 now but when I was 32 I messed around with a smoking hot italian blonde college chick that was 19. In terms of sex, I can see the interest you have due to that youthful tight body however.... forming a relationship with a girl that age is not advisable, she's too young mentally. What conversations will you have with her? What's the latest cool emoji? It just won't work dude.

Also, just to add, it's ultimately your choice so you can do whatever you want but know this, if you get into a relationship with her, given the way women are today, somewhere down the line you're going to get hit with heartbreak because she went off with another (younger) guy and you'll be here making a thread called "young gf left me out of nowhere wtf".

Last edited:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what in the world could you possibly have in common?
Having things in common is never the foundation of a successful relationship. A woman could have lots in common with you and be a total cvnt. Younger women will adapt their lives to be part of yours.

So I am 30 and have been talking back and forth with a girl who is 16. Don't worry, it is legal age of consent in my country/state.
If it's legal age, go for it. The age difference will only be a problem if you allow it to be a problem. If you ignore it and focus on having fun, then the both of you will have a good time.

R

Ranger

Hi,

My opinion may differ from others. I think her age is perfect. When she in her optimum prime SMV, so will you. Actually this is about right for doing a family. Both of you in your prime SMV when it arrives. I date women 20 years younger than me. It’s not a problem unless YOU think it’s a problem.
The idea that you should date women your age is a feminist concept. Because well used women don’t have providers to take care of them after they’re well used and men don’t want them beyond sex.
If they didn’t want you when they were in their prime SMV you shouldn’t want them after they’ve been over used.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw whats the things that pulled her into you and vice versa?if only sex and body figure it wont hold.. Did you both trust each other?

Thats the question to the answer u wanna seek.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having things in common is never the foundation of a successful relationship. A woman could have lots in common with you and be a total cvnt. Younger women will adapt their lives to be part of yours.

If it's legal age, go for it. The age difference will only be a problem if you allow it to be a problem. If you ignore it and focus on having fun, then the both of you will have a good time.
Whether I agree with you or not on that statement, I get it, you want them younger but 16 is too young man. I mean c'mon, you have to have standards. He's 30 and she's 19? Go for it. He's 40 and she's 22, fine. But they are adults. 16 is nowhere near an adult.

R

Ranger

Whether I agree with you or not on that statement, I get it, you want them younger but 16 is too young man. I mean c'mon, you have to have standards. He's 30 and she's 19? Go for it. He's 40 and she's 22, fine. But they are adults. 16 is nowhere near an adult.
Though I completely understand. It is a western 1st world concept and not really applicable to a large part of the world. My grandmother was married at 14.
Just to say “well this the 21st century and things are different now”, is a programmed response. Would I want my 16 year old daughter married with children? No. Of course not. So I do acknowledge that I also have these made up mores. But I know that I voluntarily subscribe to them and they really aren’t who I am.
Genetics and biology don’t care about what’s moral. I could have had hundreds of 16 year olds in Asia. But I didn’t out of choice. At least I don’t think I did. They lie too, to get what they want.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Though I completely understand. It is a western 1st world concept and not really applicable to a large part of the world. My grandmother was married at 14.
Just to say “well this the 21st century and things are different now”, is a programmed response. Would I want my 16 year old daughter married with children? No. Of course not. So I do acknowledge that I also have these made up mores. But I know that I voluntarily subscribe to them and they really aren’t who I am.
Genetics and biology don’t care about what’s moral. I could have had hundreds of 16 year olds in Asia. But I didn’t out of choice. At least I don’t think I did. They lie too, to get what they want.
Yes and no, I get it, in times past, there was definitely more of an inclination to go younger but people didn't live nearly as long. Also, and they've proven this with studies, the human brain simply isn't fully matured until your mid-20s. How can you be expected to make adult type decisions fully on your own at 16? It's too young. Good point, what if she gets pregnant? Are you really going to have a successful family with a 16 year old? Highly, highly unlikely.

And if she does get pregnant? Hoo boy, the courts are going to rake him over the coals financially if it doesn't work out. They're going to look at him like the biggest piece of sh*t walking. This is a big, big, danger zone and I'd stay away from it if I was the OP. A year or two from now? You could revisit it but now, that has danger written all over it. What if she got vindictive and said it started when she was 15? What if it did get serious, you think her family would ever really support, trust or be in favor of their relationship? Doubtful, seriously doubtful. And to have kids and try to have a serious relationship with hostile in-laws and perhaps unsupportive family on his side. Dude, seriously, that's asking for all kinds of hassle, I don't care how good the *ss is, it's just not worth it.

R

Ranger

Yes and no, I get it, in times past, there was definitely more of an inclination to go younger but people didn't live nearly as long. Also, and they've proven this with studies, the human brain simply isn't fully matured until your mid-20s. How can you be expected to make adult type decisions fully on your own at 16? It's too young. Good point, what if she gets pregnant? Are you really going to have a successful family with a 16 year old? Highly, highly unlikely.

And if she does get pregnant? Hoo boy, the courts are going to rake him over the coals financially if it doesn't work out. They're going to look at him like the biggest piece of sh*t walking. This is a big, big, danger zone and I'd stay away from it if I was the OP. A year or two from now? You could revisit it but now, that has danger written all over it. What if she got vindictive and said it started when she was 15? What if it did get serious, you think her family would ever really support, trust or be in favor of their relationship? Doubtful, seriously doubtful. And to have kids and try to have a serious relationship with hostile in-laws and perhaps unsupportive family on his side. Dude, seriously, that's asking for all kinds of hassle, I don't care how good the *ss is, it's just not worth it.
He already stated that 16 is legal in his country. 14 year olds married quite extensively even in the 1700s, 1800s, and 1900s.
I don’t disagree with you HighSpeed. Just pointing it out. I would like to read the study (science) that says a 16 year old isn’t developed mentally enough. When it’s been done since the beginning of time.
What’s developed mentally enough? The second her menstuation cycle starts she’s old enough biologically to reproduce. That is the history of man from the beginning.
Now if they said she’s not old enough to function with older women in the corporate world I would agree with it.
I just can’t possibly know what metrics they would be using to measure that. Who is making that assertion and based on what?
That’s all I am saying. If she wasn’t developed enough physically and mentally by 16 she wouldn’t have started her cycles.
Genetics knows exactly what to do. We just throw our stuff and our morality on top of it.
Again, I wouldn’t want my daughter marrying at 16 either. But that’s not science. That’s an Socially instilled moral code and I know it.

Last edited by a moderator:

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He already stated that 16 is legal in his country. 14 year olds married quite extensively even in the 1700s, 1800s, and 1900s.
I don’t disagree with you HighSpeed. Just pointing it out. I would like to read the study (science) that says a 16 year old isn’t developed mentally enough. When it’s been done since the beginning of time.
What’s developed mentally enough? The second her menstuation cycle starts she’s old enough biologically to reproduce. That is the history of man from the beginning.
Now if they said she’s not old enough to function with older women in the corporate world I would agree with it.
I just can’t possibly know what metrics they would be using to measure that. Who is making that assertion and based on what?
That’s all I am saying. If she wasn’t developed enough physically and mentally by 16 she wouldn’t have started her cycles.
Genetics knows exactly what to do. We just throw our stuff and our morality on top of it.
Again, I wouldn’t want my daughter marrying at 16 either. But that’s not science. That’s an Socially instilled moral code and I know it.
Yes, technically she can reproduce but in our modern world, you and I both know there is way, way more than simply whether or not she can biologically reproduce. And we have to operate within that societal construct. There is a certain societal contract that we have to work within. There's even more than I originally thought. Career prospects after telling everyone you've, at 30+ started a family with a 16 year old? Pretty low, you're going to be judged. I mentioned the courts and family. Your prospects for having a successful relationship with a 16 year old are pretty slim and none. Yes, you can technically have sex with her and if it's legal in his country, it's legal. There's states in the US where this is legal as well. However, you also have to look at things from that societal perspective, you can't simply operate in the vacuum of she's biologically able to do so.

R

Ranger

Yes, technically she can reproduce but in our modern world, you and I both know there is way, way more than simply whether or not she can biologically reproduce. And we have to operate within that societal construct. There is a certain societal contract that we have to work within. There's even more than I originally thought. Career prospects after telling everyone you've, at 30+ started a family with a 16 year old? Pretty low, you're going to be judged. I mentioned the courts and family. Your prospects for having a successful relationship with a 16 year old are pretty slim and none. Yes, you can technically have sex with her and if it's legal in his country, it's legal. There's states in the US where this is legal as well. However, you also have to look at things from that societal perspective, you can't simply operate in the vacuum of she's biologically able to do so.
Lol oh I didn’t say marry her at sixteen. When he’s at his SMV at 35-40 she will be how old? Right at the height of her SMV.
THAT was my point. Yes men at their apex of their SMV absolutely should marry women at their apex SMV.
This is a principle that Tomassi brought up. Why would you marry a woman with a cratered SMV? as DEE would say.
He covers a lot of that in his second book. Why the hell would a man marry a woman his own age at lets say 38? That’s social programming. The feminine imperative, who’s sole purpose is to mask a woman’s duality and Hypergamy wants us to pick up and marry these old slvts. Why the hell would a man do that? Only beta men do that. He’s number what? 50-60? Never reward a woman for her slvt days. Never overlook it. Her ability to pair bond is destroyed. Your life will be absolute hell.

Last edited by a moderator:

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol oh I didn’t say marry her at sixteen. When he’s at his SMV at 35-40 she will be how old? Right at the height of her SMV.
THAT was my point. Yes men at their apex of their SMV absolutely should marry women at their apex SMV.
This is a principle that Tomassi brought up. Why would you marry a woman with a cratered SMV? as DEE would say.
He covers a lot of that in his second book. Why the hell would a man marry a woman his own age at lets say 38? That’s social programming. The feminine imperative, who’s sole purpose is to mask a woman’s duality and Hypergamy wants us to pick up and marry these old slvts. Why the hell would a man do that? Only beta men do that. He’s number what? 50-60? Never reward a woman for her slvt days. Never overlook it. Her ability to pair bond is destroyed. Your life will be absolute hell.
I didn't say marry man, I said start a family. Once you've had kids with her, you've started a family, whether you are present day to day or not. In that situation, you're dammed if you do and dammed if you don't. Stick around, you're a creepy pig who's taking advantage of a child. Don't stick around, you're a creepy pig who abandoned their kid.

I agree with you, don't want to marry up a 38yr old who has been riding the carousel for the last 15 years. But I don't want to be trying to bone a 16 year old either. Those are two opposite ends of the spectrum, neither one of them is good.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

Before you do anything, double check to make absolutely sure that she is of legal age. Don’t take her word for it, ask for proof. Also, make sure that 16 is considered 100% legal age of consent where you live.

-Augustus-

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether I agree with you or not on that statement, I get it, you want them younger but 16 is too young man.
I have to agree with Ranger on this point...

It is a western 1st world concept
When I need answers to things, I prefer to look at nature. It is nature who decided that women have their first period between the ages of 8 and 15. By the time a girl is 16 years old, she's physically ready to procreate and is interested in sex. Whether or not you believe that it's inappropriate for a man who's 18+ years old to have sex with a 16 year old girl, she is going to have sex with someone if she chooses to do so. How is it wrong for a 30 year old man to have sex with a 16 year old girl, but it's acceptable for a 16 year old boy to have sex with her? It's still the act of putting a penis in a vagina. The morality based on the man's age is something that was created in society and in our minds.

Ever notice how women who are age 18-24 seem to be in party mode? They do that because they're filling an emotional void left by a guy who alpha-widowed her. Because women (read: girls) start having sex between ages 11 and 18, most of them are having the alpha-widow experience within this time frame. Nature didn't design women to be like men and have multiple sex partners before settling down. Women were designed to have a highly emotional relationship with one man. When they achieve and lose this, they go out and have a highly emotional relationship with sexual indulgence.

So how to we fix these women? We either have to stop them from having sex and relationships before the age of 18, or lower the legal age for sex.

The most successful couples I know are ones who met in high school. One such couple met when they were 15, and have been together now for 25 years. How many couples do you know make it to 25 years? How about 25 years when they're 40 years old? Probably not a whole hell of a lot. I know about three couples like this, and pretty much everyone else is either single or is involved in a LTR that is either less than 5 years long, or they are miserable together because they settled out of loneliness.

Nature says that women should be seeking out their life-long partner at age 16, sometimes earlier. IMO, other cultures get it right in this case. Western society has made the majority of marriages fail by simply making 18 the legal age to have sex. But people less than 18 years old are having sex. What is the point of this law???

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with Ranger on this point...

When I need answers to things, I prefer to look at nature. It is nature who decided that women have their first period between the ages of 8 and 15. By the time a girl is 16 years old, she's physically ready to procreate and is interested in sex. Whether or not you believe that it's inappropriate for a man who's 18+ years old to have sex with a 16 year old girl, she is going to have sex with someone if she chooses to do so. How is it wrong for a 30 year old man to have sex with a 16 year old girl, but it's acceptable for a 16 year old boy to have sex with her? It's still the act of putting a penis in a vagina. The morality based on the man's age is something that was created in society and in our minds.

Ever notice how women who are age 18-24 seem to be in party mode? They do that because they're filling an emotional void left by a guy who alpha-widowed her. Because women (read: girls) start having sex between ages 11 and 18, most of them are having the alpha-widow experience within this time frame. Nature didn't design women to be like men and have multiple sex partners before settling down. Women were designed to have a highly emotional relationship with one man. When they achieve and lose this, they go out and have a highly emotional relationship with sexual indulgence.

So how to we fix these women? We either have to stop them from having sex and relationships before the age of 18, or lower the legal age for sex.

The most successful couples I know are ones who met in high school. One such couple met when they were 15, and have been together now for 25 years. How many couples do you know make it to 25 years? How about 25 years when they're 40 years old? Probably not a whole hell of a lot. I know about three couples like this, and pretty much everyone else is either single or is involved in a LTR that is either less than 5 years long, or they are miserable together because they settled out of loneliness.

Nature says that women should be seeking out their life-long partner at age 16, sometimes earlier. IMO, other cultures get it right in this case. Western society has made the majority of marriages fail by simply making 18 the legal age to have sex. But people less than 18 years old are having sex. What is the point of this law???
same as any other law, only have value if in enforced or someone care, but the 18 year have a little nice thing about, you are not permited to have sex with anyone less then 18, but what do happen when both are less then 18?, the over 18 only is applied to over 18 people becasue they can be considered adults, anything less is more easy going laws(hence why we have so much sh!t storm about age of concent), also note only some people find strange a guy being older then the woman, and lot more stranged when its the woman, little intance its easier to find a guys couple of year older then the woman, but note then even when the dude is over a decade is also ok, just for note my mom and dad age of diference is 14.

what I see what most complain about before anything is saying there is nothing in common(how you know?), is too bigger age gape and the maturity is not the same(again how anyone can know?), but forget the main issue, if you are atracted to her or not, don't matter how easy going have his sh!t together, and so on we will go after the best deal we can, and for men the best deal is younger woman, if a virgin even better, society alwyas was ok with that, because was normal, and a lot of country that is what happen the most.