“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Unsatisfied after not opening a girl at the coffee shop

Vero Della Rosa

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2023
Messages
51
Reaction score
20
She was smilin at me from across the room, had a fantastic body(short, thin, big boobs), and I did nothin.

I need to learn how to open and flirt. I used to always be called a ladies man so I feel like I just need to wake that side up again or somethin.

I pretty much only know Todd V and Roosh.

I wanna act. Please recommend me a plan, a book recommendation, a solid practice-oriented person. I'm tired of doin nothin!
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top