Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

unreliable girlfriend

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
me and my girlfriend have been together for about 8 months now. it seems like here lately that shes been realy unreliable when she says stuff. like ill call you tonight. no call. that and i cant get her to tell me things in advance. like we will have semi plans but she doesnt know if shell be able to do it or now. then she tells me like thirty minutes before its supposed to happen whether she can or not. its ridiculous. i dont know what to say to her to get her straightened out. i dont want to be an ass about it. im not gonna threaten to break up with her or anything because that would be an empty threat. what would yall do.

hummer47

Don Juan
Reaction score
rely on a woman..... :D :D :D

funny, very funny!

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lt. dan-

she is definatley flakin out on you

2 possible answers

1. she is mad about somethin and wants you to know without having to tell you

2. she wants to get out of the relationship that you two have

now...you must be ready to end the relationship

you have to confront her and ask her whats up? and why she has been so distant & blowing you off last minute??

if she is mad at you, ok, then you can deal with it

if she wants to break up...sorry, there aint no goin back

anywho nice to see you around

El brujo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think she wants to break up drixsa, I think she's fooling around with you without she realises it herself. She thinks: Man, he doesnt say anything about me blowing him of, I'll do it again, I can get away with it!

Lt. dan, you have to be more firm with her: If she calls you thirty minutes in advance, dont even bother to come to the appointment (or any thing). She has to let you know stuff like this AT LEAST one day in advance!

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 words?

YOU ARE WHIPPED

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 more words. nio im not.
i got it worked out. its all good now. shes not gonna break up with me shes like head over heels for me. she sleeps with a teddy bear i gave her every night.
and how is wanting a chick that you are in a serious relationship to call you when she says she will. we dont talk that much on the phone anyway. its not like i spend 5 hours a day on the phone with her. i have a life outside of her.
most of the time it will be like "ill be home at 930 call me then. " and when she doesnt it just angers me a bit. but alot of times its not even her fault i guess cuz shell be gone. when i try to call her nobody picks up or its busy. but its cool now