unreliable friends really make me mad

Snowman23

Banned
Reaction score
they say they're comin out to the bars, and then at the last minute they always cancel, or don't even show up. that's my pet peeve. and tonight my friend asked ME to go earlier in the day. he pulls this all the time.

anyone here have friends like that?

man it's irritating. Why do they do it?

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHY do you keep them as friends? Seems to me you need to find some MEN who keep their word instead of mangina's who act like a woman you would dump if she pulled that sh!t. Birds of a feather,flock together-if you are about improving, you need to improve your quality of friends.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know people that do that but they are not close friends of mine. I know them from work . For example this guy at work was suppose to go play poker w us yesturday night at my friends party. He said he would deff go and even replied to my other friends text msg when he asked him if he was going. At 9 we sent him text he didnt reply. We tried calling him, he wasnt picking up. Its gay and thats why we dont really care much about him. All my close friends show up unless they have a serious emergency..

drtk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Snowman23 said:
they say they're comin out to the bars, and then at the last minute they always cancel, or don't even show up. that's my pet peeve. and tonight my friend asked ME to go earlier in the day. he pulls this all the time.

anyone here have friends like that?

man it's irritating. Why do they do it?
I don't generally tolerate unreliable people. There's something in my nature that makes me kinda hate these people and I usually don't put up with their ways. You shouldn't either.