Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Unpopular Opinion: I feel muscles are overrated.

skipfontaine22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: I didn’t mean to say funny like a dancing monkey.
I meant to say “fun”.

skipfontaine22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Feelings are for women!

You are just trying to cope with your unwillingness to create the best version of yourself.
I’m a successful person, financially at least. Id not say I’m lazy. But yes I find muscles overrated. But I’m def working on them. Often I think other things would create a better ROI. That’s all.

My testosterone is also always great and I’ve had it checked many times. It’s another thing men focus too much on and probably doesn’t matter much (as long as it’s not low t).

Reaction score
1). You don't need muscles to get the vast majority of women. Just being in shape is good enough.

2). Dad bods aren't just simply fat guys. Dad bods are strong men that lack any priority on cardio and diet. A good example I have is picture a HS football player Chad, that went to college/Frat and worked out in the college gym while crushing it at parties/taco nights and now works a normal job.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
So why not spend less time trying to get muscles and more time developing social skills?
Why don't you do both? Bro, the average guy in this forum, no matter the amount of steroids he uses will never be a huge guy, cause genetics won't allow it. You think if you spent a lot of time in the gym, and with even steroid you look like Rony Coleman? The super jacked guys you see in bodybuilding shows are the top 0.1% of population, stop coping with "I don't wanna get jacked and have too much muscles" You'll never will anyways.

I believe these are the most important factors (for pulling women at bars):

1.) Social Energy / Fun / Charisma
2.) Height
3.) Looks
4.) Money
5.) Muscles
if we lack in height we have to make it up somewhere else

I'd trade an inch off my d*ck, a zero from my net worth, and 2 points from my looks to be the tall high energy funny guy.
I am energetic, fun guy, but short, you can't have it all, get over it. If you're trying to get sympathy from members about not working out and feel good about yourself, this is not a "yOu Go GiRl" group, hit the gym and start practicing social skills.

They are, be prepared to defend your hill against the triggered gymcels.
Every time there is a thread about gyms, you seem angry or jaded, who hurt you? a gymbro stole your gf? :rofl:

Missed in the thread is the body’s positive testosterone response to muscle building activities. As an old man I just got my T levels done and I’m smack on range which actually saddened me as I was not a candidate for TRT. I’m not huge though, 6’2 205 when I’m cut. It’s 5:15 am here in metro NY and I’m headed to the gym.
I'm 33 and my test levels were low, I started on TRT last year, best fvcking thing ever happened to me, do it man, this is the fountain of youth.

Feelings are for women!

You are just trying to cope with your unwillingness to create the best version of yourself.
Give this man a cookie, he gets it.

Eat broccoli which increases testosterone.
LOL who told you that man? What is the same who said apple cider makes you lose weight?

Actually cholesterol, which I get plenty of in my six to a dozen eggs I eat daily, and vitamin D, which I also supplement, play a much bigger role as they are the fundamental building blocks of testosterone. Just bro science, from one to another, in the tradition of so many men generations before us
Testosterone is derivative of cholesterol, that's why when people do super low fat diets their hormones go out of wack and they lose libido.

The only way you get super-jacked is if you spend a lot of time in the gym.
This is bvll$hit, guys in here will never be "super jacked" no one in here has the genetic potential even with steroids to be that guy, all the guys you see on instagram are the top 0.1%

Reaction score
Every time there is a thread about gyms, you seem angry or jaded, who hurt you? a gymbro stole your gf? :rofl:
Funny because one of the most hateful and depressing places on the internet was a gymbro mecca. Ain't nobody scared of yall lmao.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you do both? Bro, the average guy in this forum, no matter the amount of steroids he uses will never be a huge guy, cause genetics won't allow it. You think if you spent a lot of time in the gym, and with even steroid you look like Rony Coleman? The super jacked guys you see in bodybuilding shows are the top 0.1% of population, stop coping with "I don't wanna get jacked and have too much muscles" You'll never will anyways.

if we lack in height we have to make it up somewhere else

I am energetic, fun guy, but short, you can't have it all, get over it. If you're trying to get sympathy from members about not working out and feel good about yourself, this is not a "yOu Go GiRl" group, hit the gym and start practicing social skills.

I'm 33 and my test levels were low, I started on TRT last year, best fvcking thing ever happened to me, do it man, this is the fountain of youth.

Give this man a cookie, he gets it.

LOL who told you that man? What is the same who said apple cider makes you lose weight?

Testosterone is derivative of cholesterol, that's why when people do super low fat diets their hormones go out of wack and they lose libido.

This is bvll$hit, guys in here will never be "super jacked" no one in here has the genetic potential even with steroids to be that guy, all the guys you see on instagram are the top 0.1%

Truth. Knowledge has been passed orally from one man to another since the dawn of time

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This kind of body shape, grants you a lot of tolerance for any wrong doing in other fields.

I was pretty close to that in my late 20s and despite my game was far from optimal it didnt matter.

Too bad half of them are probably gay and dont care about women.

skipfontaine22

Don Juan
Reaction score
This kind of body shape, grants you a lot of tolerance for any wrong doing in other fields.

I was pretty close to that in my late 20s and despite my game was far from optimal it didnt matter.

That's great you had good results.
Yeah those guys look great.

I have a friend who looks great (although not as cut as these guys) but has looks, height, and work his ass off in the gym
But he is not very good with convo (kinda boring) and not a ton of energy.
Kind of beta and quiet.. even though hes 6'3" and pretty built.

He doesn't get much action at all.

However.. If he was fun, had high energy and had charisma..... :)

Just my opinion though but whatever... I guess it all matters but just remember : women are not as visual as men..

But heck if you had great results, and were bad with other stuff.. maybe it has more weight than I thought.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd trade an inch off my d*ck, a zero from my net worth, and 2 points from my looks to be the tall high energy funny guy.
(When I say tall I mean like 6'2"+ )

Not sure many men are high energy after 30 , life takes its toll

Height is usually a female favourite although again as people get older it starts to matter less and less.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell you what. My free T is through the roof right now. I did legs this morning and a guy on my team made a smart ass comment and I almost went off. The benefit of muscles are first and foremost your personal health and mental and emotional belief in yourself. Secondly obviously the benefits of exercise in your physiology and lastly and least importantly that the women enjoy a fit guy.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Muscles show that you're healthy physically and mentally, they are also part of the looks package.

Being the funny guy if you're not attractive is a malus, you get jesterzoned.

Muscles also influence how other men treat you which influence how women perceive you.

Once I got decently muscular, provocations from other men (wheter direct or not direct) disappeared.

If you get inside a bar and the bar man stops doing what he is doing to ask what you wish, the woman with you notices it...as much as she does when he ignores you.
Be careful with this line of thinking. There are a lot of gym rats (men in general) that couldn’t fight if their life depended on it. Good that you feel good, but don’t walk around like you’re Anderson Silva unless you’re really that tough

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Height is usually a female favourite although again as people get older it starts to matter less and less.
I see what you mean but not sure if the issue is decreased energy more than cynism and lack of interest about the surrounding.

I found myself much less willing to be involved in things that dont directly bring me rewards in reasonable time and with decent rates of return.

Be careful with this line of thinking. There are a lot of gym rats (men in general) that couldn’t fight if their life depended on it. Good that you feel good, but don’t walk around like you’re Anderson Silva unless you’re really that tough
I did MMA for 3 years, we're talking about getting attention from women not picking up fights.
Talking about that if you're muscular the chance of you being attacked are lower especially for dumb people with no reason.
Going back to MMA being physically strong allowed me to balance lower skills many times especially on the ground.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Take a look at generation Z, it doesnt get much lower "energy" then that.

Height matters when you get "older" and still want to bang that chicks 15 years younger then you.
You will be grateful for every inch of height (or pound of muscle) you have over your competition.

skipfontaine22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reaction score
I did MMA for 3 years, we're talking about getting attention from women not picking up fights.
Talking about that if you're muscular the chance of you being attacked are lower especially for dumb people with no reason.
Going back to MMA being physically strong allowed me to balance lower skills many times especially on the ground.
I know idiots that will pick fights with NFL players, especially if they haven't gotten laid in a while.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as muscles go, I'd say lifting weights is important atleast once or twice a week.

You'd want to stay lean, putting on muscles is not the be all or end all to getting women. You just want to stay lean and slim.

One way to do that is by burpees or push up burpees. I suggest you guys check out Iron Wolf's channel on Youtube. Doing like 100 push up burpees a day would get you in shape fast.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score

Pretty sure half of those guys if not all, are using PEDs

skipfontaine22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct, BUT no doubt they'd notice his confidence, his swag, the raw masculine energy he emanates from looking as he does and the abundance of testosterone he gains from his workouts.

Never underestimate a man's energy, it trumps height, status, even looks imo.
I have natural testosterone that is probably in the top 5%.

And I'll tell you: It doesn't matter as much as everyone thinks.. as long as you're not testosterone deficient.

Maybe if you do external testosterone to get to super high anabolic levels, you do feel different...
I do not know.

I am very driven and have a high sex drive, but I am not a high energy person or extroverted.

-

But yes I agree his energy and masculine energy is good. My original post was valuing energy / charisma / confidence.