Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Unleashing Subtle Sexuality

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To majority of people when I interact with girls it just looks like I'm the fun guy who everyone is happy to be around. So when I'm in groups, right in front of boyfriends and even husbands, they can't even comprehend what is going on underneath all the FUN...I was never the guy to want to have a deep connection with chicks and after getting to know how I am, I realized going direct was not a good way for me to interact because I'd come off incongruent down the line.

After awhile I started building my game based off purely FUN, ADVENTURE, and EXPERIENCE...what resulted was that I was so TOUCHY that mixing the two together gave like this insane sexual tension and unspoken excitement...

Lets look at the psyche behind it all and my mindset...
- I have high value...so she's already going to be receptive...so conversation is open, escalation is open, connection is open, and her wanting to find out more about me.
- Living in my own reality...she is observing my sub-communication, which is expressed through my behaviors. This is happening 24/7 so no matter what I'm verbally saying at the end of the day THIS IS WHAT MATTERS!!!
- The fact that I know she won't do anything to lead it to sex is what makes this "THE GAME"

"THE GAME" to me is basically just giving a chick an experience, because in my mind I already know she wants to **** me, basically my game is "What would you do if you already knew you were going to ****?"

My Approach
MY MAIN OBJECTIVE!!! IS TOO...Give her a wide range of EMOTIONS, TOUCH and different kinds of SENSATIONS

What happens when I approach is I'm sucking her into my frame so here is where I set up the context of the interaction...In my case it's "FUN!! FUN!! FUN!!" the whole thing is like a celebration that were going to have an experience and sex is going to happen at the end.

Examples
- Me opening a chill and basically telling her "Go check out the club your looking for but after you do that come to "THIS" place and hang with me". She ended up going to the place she was looking for and then went to the place I was at, looking for me

- In the elevator and telling people "Well come to club elevator" and just playfully grinding and kissing each other

Majority of the time I'm just OFFERING VALUE by giving her an experience through my AUTHENTIC self. She's enjoying the experience in my world...which shows that I'm giving her a chance to meet me. You can see in my EYES (I have this develish look that's screams "I enjoy giving you this experience), my facial expressions (I have this little kiddie smirk)

Examples
- This one girl I'm about 3inches from her mouth and she won't makeout, but I'm just looking at her which she then says "Your eyes are deadly"

- This chick who tested me for about 15mins by sitting infront of her apt door saying she lost her keys, at the peak moment we both had that look and smirk as if we knew exactly what was going on.

This is how the interaction goes INSANE, like just off of offering value I can move it forward and that's by making her play "THE GAME" of trying to figure out how to attract you...Basically your centered just challenging her, establishing boundaries, etc and as she does things you enjoy you sort of lose your center by escalating, going silent, blaming her for attracting you, etc.

Examples
- I'm basically in trance with this chick and ended up trying to makeout with her 10 times in 5mins...she legitimately had a BF but because I was constantly being centered and then uncentered, to her it looked like she was getting me but I still wasn't giving in 100%

- Approaching chicks and telling them there necklace attracted me and asking them if that was there tactic...gets us flirting right off the start.

I naturally screen...as some form of qualification is being used 70% of the time. So without even verbalizing she knows that I'm seeing if she's cool enough to be my sidekick which she has to live up too. You really need to know your values and dictate your standards

Examples
- I once talked with a chick and we made a group, she made a name that I disliked, I told her and sort of got a bit quiet as she sat there qualifying herself trying to change the group name and everything...Before I leave I just makeout with her and then leave

- A chick once asked what does she have to do to be able to hang out with me since I was clearly the party...this referred to her asking me where is a good place to go and me saying anywhere I'm at because I am the party

This area I don't post much about because ALOT of community guys are bitter and so I don't really talk about it, but it's based on Secret Society stuff and so I'll leave that for you guys to find the gist of it and come up with your own stuff...This generally makes a chick REALLY INTO YOU, like it's so unreal at what happens...The main ingredient is that I set up Conspiracy like frames that no one else knows about which makes the whole thing feel naughty and dirty...

Examples
- Me and this Milf were basically ON each other as I say stuff about her never being able to be my manager because we wouldn't get **** done for obvious reasons. The whole time I'm touching her face, stomach, ass, belt buckle, etc in SO MANY ways. The sexual tension was HIGH!!!

- I once did this with a married chick who something similar happened with...she basically PUSHES me away saying I must leave because she'll get herself in trouble. I then whisper in her ear saying it's a good thing I didn't live in Florida because it would've been OVER...basically implying if I met her in Florida we wouldn't be able to resist each other and end up ****ing like crazy behind her husband's back.

Escalation
My touching means NOTHING, it's just an different touch and sensations I give her within our shared experience. I'm not doing any of this because I'm horny and want to **** her...touching to me is no big deal and the chicks know this so they allow me to do ANYTHING. I've had a chick come up to me asking me if we could just makeout for fun...She could see on my whole behavior that making out for me didn't mean anything.

The key is I'm BIG on touching, and I do it right when I go in, so I'm all over her pretty quickly and the key thing is I do alot of push/pull type of kino. I also teach her things physical in nature, the more RETARDED the better.

Bottomline
You can't CARE about sex, it should be of no importance to you the only thing your doing is GIVING HER AN EXPERIENCE, you don't want anything in return. She will know this and enjoy whatever your reality is because she knows you don't want anything from it, your just enjoying the moment and going with the flow.

From when I first approach she can see on my face that I already know were going to end up ****ing, so were just having an experience. Which why no matter how high energy or dancing monkey it might seem, the chicks are actually SUPER into me...Chicks can notice me QUICKLY because I've internalized that way of being...it's who I am...

I'm that guy who comes out to have fun and have a blast...I VALUE EXPERIENCES...so all I really want is an experience, which generally when with a girl I like turns into an adventure which to put the experience to closure we **** and show each other our SEX CRAZED selves.

So from a 3rd person view you'd see a guy going in laughing his ass off, just grabbing chicks, doing stupid poses, pulling her in by the waste, hitting her, HIGHLY EXPRESSIVE, them hitting me and expressing themselves too...JUST HAVING FUN. Next thing you know there making out and the guy pulls back and has this smirk on his face and she has a smile too but secretly acknowledging what is going on...the guy and the girl are now moving around secretly making out all over the place, but wait now there just joking around and having a blast again? Wait! Wait! Where did they go...did they leave?

Basically it seems like two cia members from across the world bumped into each other and don't really acknowledge the fact that they're both in the cia, but they know that the other knows what's going on and so they act like they don't know **** about both being in the cia. So to everyone it never even seems like there two cia members...

This sort of unspoken words FUELS SEXUAL TENSION...even if your touching each other, it's still fueling sexual tension, because the touch don't actually mean anything it's just FUN!!! So it heightens it even more...hahaha...

It's funny because now that I think of it you can see me at certain points where I can't take it and would literally want to **** the chick right there and now. It always looks like I'm just flirting because I try to contain myself and it's a constant battle.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gaming 202

lol @ cats sleeping on this

This is gaming 202 for that ass!!!

I wish I could see you in action, sounds like your frame is beyond frigging strong, you need to take some flicks of you on the field or something man, seriosuly

peace

Reaction score
Snow Plowman said:
What happens when I approach is I'm sucking her into my frame so here is where I set up the context of the interaction...In my case it's "FUN!! FUN!! FUN!!" the whole thing is like a celebration that were going to have an experience and sex is going to happen at the end.
That's some good sht there. I like this.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
lol @ cats sleeping on this

This is gaming 202 for that ass!!!

I wish I could see you in action, sounds like your frame is beyond frigging strong, you need to take some flicks of you on the field or something man, seriosuly

peace
One of my wings have footage...Vegas crew from RSD posted footage, so one of my wings bought the exact camera and we tested it out last week. VERY EYE OPENING because I always thought I was "HIGH ENERGY"/Dancing Monkey but I actually don't look like that at all.

We haven't got any real footage yet and the only worthwhile footage we have one of the guys don't want to be identified...but it is basically a 3set, with me and 2 other wings...I of course ADD and switch targets and then end up kissing my target, causing the 4th girl who was a sleep cell to pop out of no where and pull away all the girls.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snow Plowman said:
One of my wings have footage...Vegas crew from RSD posted footage, so one of my wings bought the exact camera and we tested it out last week. VERY EYE OPENING because I always thought I was "HIGH ENERGY"/Dancing Monkey but I actually don't look like that at all.

We haven't got any real footage yet and the only worthwhile footage we have one of the guys don't want to be identified...but it is basically a 3set, with me and 2 other wings...I of course ADD and switch targets and then end up kissing my target, causing the 4th girl who was a sleep cell to pop out of no where and pull away all the girls.
ayo snow

I got you man, I went out with Bilogjama and he would tell me how my body language was to open and **** like that, its nuts what you can learn when you go with another community member or got video footage. I think thats why I bring the digi cam, because I can look at the pics and sorta run thru the night like a slide show.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...oduct&id=1185268654578#tabbed-customerreviews

^^^I woulda cop this but I ran through my savings cause of my b.s. car

anyway Snow I think our game's our similar but your ****ing mindset is different, when you on the field, are you on auto pilot? do you ever analyze a situation or you just flow flow flow?

anyway (no ****riding) keep doing your thing man, but please mother****a post some dialogue for us lol, if you gotta wear a wire like Pap use too or tape recorder then do it:crackup:

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
ayo snow

I got you man, I went out with Bilogjama and he would tell me how my body language was to open and **** like that, its nuts what you can learn when you go with another community member or got video footage. I think thats why I bring the digi cam, because I can look at the pics and sorta run thru the night like a slide show.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...oduct&id=1185268654578#tabbed-customerreviews

^^^I woulda cop this but I ran through my savings cause of my b.s. car

anyway Snow I think our game's our similar but your ****ing mindset is different, when you on the field, are you on auto pilot? do you ever analyze a situation or you just flow flow flow?

anyway (no ****riding) keep doing your thing man, but please mother****a post some dialogue for us lol, if you gotta wear a wire like Pap use too or tape recorder then do it:crackup:

I'm on autopilot when infield...I analyze and break it down once I'm on the train going home or debriefing with my wings eating food...Dialogue is hard for me because my verbal content is so dumbed down that it actually doesn't play much of a roll in my interactions.

Generally the first few minutes goes like this...
Me: *Tap* Hey! I like your style *Claw*
Her: O Thank you
Me: *Breaks off claw* PLEASE!!! TELL ME YOUR FROM NY!!!
Her: Noooo I'm from Sweden
Me: OMG! That sucks...WAIT! Are you a food lover? *Cut space* (3inches from her face)
Her: Yea...
Me: What's your favorite food of all time
Her: ...
Me: 3..2..1...BRAAMMMMM!!!!!!!
Her: I'm actually a vegan
Me: ...WOW... (I'm very down and disappointed)
Her: Sorryyyyy
Me: This sucks because I LOVE shrimp, it's the best thing in the world, if you can cook shrimp you have one me over...so what you will do is take me to sweden and take me to all the great restuarants, will party and have adventures
Her: haha...where you from?
Me: NY...been here all my life...it sucks that your going back to sweden because we could've had some adventures *Me touching her hair and pulling her in by the lower back*
Me: ... (tension is building)
Me: Wow, your attracting me with this necklace, it's so sparkly...you have to stop that *swooping my hand from side of her face and holding her chin with my thumb and index finger*
Her: Are you with friends?
Me: Yep...there around...I'll introduce you to them later *Makeout*
Me: Come join me, I'll introduce you to them...

Also that camera is the exact camera that my wing bought to shoot videos...it's REAL GOOD.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this forum had an advanced section this thread should be in it. It's stuff that I can't pull off yet, but would love to down the line when I'm more secure in myself.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if this counts as subtle sexuality but i was making out with this girl and messing around for a while. after we stopped i was just looking at her ceiling and thinking. Then i asked, do you like riding horses? She just looks at me all weird. i realized wtf i just said and i was like no no no, i really meant riding horses like for fun. We both bust out laughing. i have no clue y i said it. i didn't f'close her yet at that time either but eventually did a week later.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DAMN!!!

I have a lot of things to expand on about this, I've had some more crazy experiences based on this stuff. Many times I've wondered if I took the SEXUALITY out of my interactions but I realize I've got more picky.

As for the secret Society thingy I've started seeing more and more things...

Generally if a chick is just looking at me like I'm Eye-Candy, they want to makeout. I believe everything 100% so I'll walk up to the chick and just makeout with her instantly, I did it 3 times in one night before.

THE MAIN THING IS..."It's not a BIG DEAL, It's just FUN"
- A chick once came up to me asking if we could makeout for fun, we did and then she thanked me...We went our separate ways

- A chick once STATED the frame VERBALLY saying "It's obvious why were both here, we want to fuk each other" then I ended up telling her basically what I posted here and commenced HEAVY GROPING

- A chick I grabbed and was wondering who I am because I'm the best guy in the venue, I go to kiss her and she bites my lip causing a HUGE REACTION in me and sparking sexual tension.

Just recently I also showed this chick that it was no big deal and we started making out HARDCORE...I've expanded on this but don't really want to post about it yet, I'll wait a little longer to see if I have any other breakthroughs. But I feel phyiscal escalation is my STRONGEST POINT as I can rapidly escalate on ANY chick whether night or day.

I've started moving more towards PHYSICAL GAME and almost making VERBALS non-existent, I can't wait to try it out in a LOUD DANCECLUB, where it's almost impossible to speak because right now I don't say anything to open, I used my body. I usually talk after it HOOKS.

U

user43770

Snow Plowman said:
Generally the first few minutes goes like this...
Me: *Tap* Hey! I like your style *Claw*
Her: O Thank you
Me: *Breaks off claw* PLEASE!!! TELL ME YOUR FROM NY!!!
Her: Noooo I'm from Sweden
Me: OMG! That sucks...WAIT! Are you a food lover? *Cut space* (3inches from her face)
Her: Yea...
Me: What's your favorite food of all time
Me: 3..2..1...BRAAMMMMM!!!!!!!
Her: I'm actually a vegan
Me: ...WOW... (I'm very down and disappointed)
Her: Sorryyyyy
Me: This sucks because I LOVE shrimp, it's the best thing in the world, if you can cook shrimp you have one me over...so what you will do is take me to sweden and take me to all the great restuarants, will party and have adventures
Her: haha...where you from?
Me: NY...been here all my life...it sucks that your going back to sweden because we could've had some adventures *Me touching her hair and pulling her in by the lower back*
Me: ... (tension is building)
Me: Wow, your attracting me with this necklace, it's so sparkly...you have to stop that *swooping my hand from side of her face and holding her chin with my thumb and index finger*
Her: Are you with friends?
Me: Yep...there around...I'll introduce you to them later *Makeout*
Me: Come join me, I'll introduce you to them...

Not everybody can pull off the dancing monkey.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update Part 1

Got a PM asking how do I touch/escalate...

I don't want to post about my phyiscal game yet because I'm still testing it out, I am at the point where my interactions are generally ALL PHYSICAL and NON-VERBAL. Like I no longer speak to open or approach, I'm touching less than 20secs in and probably already went in for the kiss before I even said a word.

The first two things you must realize about me when it comes to escalating is..
1. This is NOT a ROUTINE or SOMETHING I DO, it's just who I am. I'm a PHYSICAL PERSON and me touching a chick is offering value.
2. IT'S NO BIG DEAL, touching means NOTHING...To me it's just fun, I don't get nothing out of touching were just fooling around.

For me I'm ALWAYS...CUTTING SPACE, I can't stress this enough. When you first approach you should be inches away from her, get into her space. Guys who are just physical guys always are very close. Also make sure all touching is DECISIVE and FIRM.

I'm all about giving a wide range of escalation that is congruent to who I am...

Child-like: This is my most common way of being, it's totally POSITIVE, FUN, and SEXUAL by I have a very silly and playful demeanor. Sometimes I'm pushing beyond resistance, showing her things that require touch or playfully exploring her body
- For awhile my opener was going up to a chick clawing her, making a random noise and biting her neck. (This actually happened because I went for the makeout so much that every chick I met I'd just go in for it...Didn't want to makeout with chicks I don't like plus I was getting sick from so much kissing)

- INSTANT MAKEOUT...For awhile I was just going up to chicks and going for the makeout because when they pull away I just smile or have a smirk. The sexual tension is already building.

- Discreet Touching...Many times while having fun I'm holding her hand, stroking her palms, rubbing her ass, etc. I've cut space so I'm inches away from her and her friend's can't really see where my hands are...MANY times I've done this with chicks and they were cool with it, MOST were married.

- Climbing on top of tables and couches just playfully grinding with chicks, taking my hand and putting it on my chest...sliding it down towards my dik, Holding her face between your two hands.

It's important to NOTE that this looks like pure FUN, to everyone it seems like it's JUST fun. What is messed up is I once was doing this with a girl while the BF was right there. Now everything was cool, but next thing you know I pull her in another area of the venue and I'm sucking on her breast.

HeartBreaker: Total mind**** by using mixed signals to create that sexually charged and emotional rollercoaster EXPERIENCE. You're already engaging and disengaging in all escalation so this should come easy.
- Usually when I makeout I'll pull away, in one case this girl that I pulled we were making out and I'd pull back making her chase, pull back again so she keeps trying to move forward to kiss me...THEN PASSIONATELY makeout with her.

- Grab the girl firmly, push her away and grab a new girl...But then all of a sudden you notice something on her body and start touching that, but then stop because your focused again. (An you wonder why I say I have ADD)

Overall this whole thing feels like a mating dance because they girl will also be doing push/pull like kino...I remember this chick biting my lip, then pulling back, when I say I got TURNED ON. I left the night venue with her 5mins later because that was the hottest thing a chick had did at the time.

ERRATIC: 100% UNPREDICTABLE...full of surprise, excitement, and amusement.
- Many times I'll move into her personal space or be face to face but NOT go for the kiss, instead I'll just stay at that point where the sexual tension will build.

- While touching I'll RANDOMLY grab her by waist and pull her in, or grab her hand and wrap it around my waist, then hold her waist, etc...Many times I've mistakenly touched a chicks breast because I was always touching in that area. One time a chick dropped her gum in her shirt and I just take it out.

Like a verbal emotional spike, this is like a phyiscal emotional spike because it's like..."1, 2, 3 how'd I end up like this, OMG what's going on?"

Will post about my whole cavemanning and safeguarding type behavior, LATER