I'm a 22 year old student beginning my final academic term at a university. Unfortunately, I’m fairly shy and have had little experience with dating or with girls in general during the past few years. Last term, I made an effort to be more socially outgoing with other students in my dorm. I'm attracted to several female students whom I know as acquaintances (I say hi to them in the hallways, occasionally talk to them at lunch, etc.). I know some of them don’t have boyfriends, but I don't know if any of them are interested in me or are just being friendly to me. My question is, how should I go about asking any of the out on dates? What, specifically, should I ask them to do and when/how should I ask them? I know some might advise me to “take it slow,” but I would like to have some sort of LTR or at least some dating experience before I graduate from school in a few months.